Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Teams in South Dublin?

Options
  • 10-07-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi there, I'm interested in joining a ladies team but nothing too special as Ive been out for a couple years due to injury but I'm itching to get back so Division 3 or 4. Does anybody know of any well run teams in South Dublin or North Wicklow? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

www.dlbb.net

let me know if u find a team. there is a list of them on that site. i am thinking of getting back into it myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 FB5

Hi yes, i know that meteors is a good club on the southside of dublin...!they are mainly based in sandyford...!they hav a div 3 team im sure...and definatly a div 1 team.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 butterflydream

I think Im going to go with Meteors. Just have to get in touch as I heard they're looking for a new coach so don't know if I should leave it until after the new coach is in place

Advertisement