Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung 32" Full HD LCD €479.99

• 10-07-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

In addition to a previous post I made regarding a Philips full HD, just came across this little beauty on powercity.ie:

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12-32B530&pages=1∏=32B530

It's a Series 5 Samsung with 24P processing (I assume is standard now with 1080p tellies) and has both 4 HDMIs (laptop, Sky+, Blu-Ray and Xbox360Elite all covered nicely there) as well as an Mpeg4 Tuner for DTT broadcasts. Nice!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

The 40" version the 40B530 is also decent value at €640:)

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-13-40B530&pages=1&prod=40B530

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭onemanband

CDiscount have a 32' 1080p Samsung for 399. Model is LE32A558. Not sure about the spec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Their website looks like something out of 1999 its terrible. I wouldn't want put my credit card there cant imagine the crappy security. they have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

onemanband wrote: »
    CDiscount have a 32' 1080p Samsung for 399. Model is LE32A558. Not sure about the spec.

That is a 2008 model and i think the difference would be negligible so that is probably a better deal. Don't think most people would drive up to Dundalk for it though!:)

Their website looks like something out of 1999 its terrible. I wouldn't want put my credit card there cant imagine the crappy security. they have

Eh their website is not live yet!!

• Advertisement

Zonda999 wrote: »
    That is a 2008 model and i think the difference would be negligible so that is probably a better deal. Don't think most people would drive up to Dundalk for it though!:)

Yeh agree. Too many good deals on TV around to travel too far. Good for us from "de town" though!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

47" Samsung in Tesco 699

For a 47" it seems remarkable value to me......

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ash2020

is these 47" samsungs still available at tesco does anyone know?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ash2020 wrote: »
    is these 47" samsungs still available at tesco does anyone know?

Tesco Maynooth have 1 left (we were there late last night.....)

Advertisement