Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU MSc in Finance and Capital Markets - offers?

Options
  • 10-07-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi there (again)
    I applied to pretty much every college in the country as I was afraid to find myself without a course for next year when I finish work in September. So far, all the PAC uni's have got back to me wrt to some courses except for DCU. I applied for the M.Sc. in Finance and Capital Markets backin June, with all paperwork submitted by the 16th. Anyone else finding them slow to reply, or received an offer for this course yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭mr.interested

I've also applied for this course, yet my BA degree is pending and will be able to send it them in about a week. This is a good course, but I think I would prefer MSc in Finance in DIT, if I was offered a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

i was actually offered a place since that post and have accepted it. DIT(and the city centre in general) is too hard for me to get in and out of so i didnt apply for it. best of luck.

Advertisement