Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flash Mob Anyone???

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭masherella88

Maybe,Depends if everything actually gets organized
    so when and where is this happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

donvito99 wrote: »
    Mass suicide...

You first..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Seaneh wrote: »

a mock bull run, all wear white with red neckercheifs and have someone dressed as a bull chasing us down grafton street?

Seconded.

You need more than one bull though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Hell No, Rather sit on my arse
    Jumpy wrote: »
    Seconded.

You need more than one bull though.
    If we get on to the Farming and Forestry people we could probably sort out a few real ones!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Revived!

I've convinced all my friends to do it! I'd love to just dress everyone up as Zombies and run down the top of Grafton Street. Would scare the **** out of everyone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Some of my non-boards friends are interested in this too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

karlog wrote: »

Thats awesome!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

So mock bull run down grafton street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭anti chris-t

i'd be up for something like that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

Bull-run is an inspired idea, I'd definitely round up a few folks in aid of this noble cause!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

*bump*

I think this could be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ZiMZuM

:cool: Apparently theres a flash mob happening tomorrow (Saturday 25th July) at Stephans Green at 12:00,i got an invite on Facebook,cant make it though.Here is the link to the page if anyone is interested in attending.. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=99685701698&ref=mf

If you dont have Facebook this is what they say on the site "They did it in Stockholm, lets show them how the Irish can do it, there will be a great atmosphere in Dublin ahead of the U2 concerts, meeting point is entrance to St Stephen's Green 12pm. We will dance to the music of MJ's 'beat it' as we will pay tribute to the greatest entertainer of all time as we dance our way down Grafton Street. We will have a camera crew covertly placed all around stephen's green and the top of grafton street to film this event for broadcast and a huge PA organised. this is a free event, this is one afternoon you will never forget"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Ricky Gervais Dance by 1000 or so boardsies outside the Dail in aid of the Free Turd Furguson campaign. Think of the RTE headlines

Advertisement