Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E72 Radio problem

• 11-07-2009 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

I'm having a problem with the radio, I can't listen to any FM stations. Is this normal? or it does not have an FM Radio at all?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

The E72 isn't out yet mate - have a check under the battery, it'll tell you what model phone you have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

oops I meant to say E71

....sorted, thanks anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Guy at work is giving out yards about the reception on his E63 - says he can't pick up anything either.
    Usually the radios are pretty OK on the Nokias I find - maybe the latest models have different radio gear ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,871 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I have a 5800 and the radio doesn't seem to do much either actually. Either with the supplied headphones or others...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

E71 Radio can be a little "iffy"

• Advertisement
Advertisement