Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for poker books to borrow

Options
  • 11-07-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Roy Brindley's book looks to be a good read. The first chapter made me want to read the rest. Could anyone loan it out along with another book that is an introduction to small stakes (.50/1) holdem.

I have heard you can read books online the same as a library. Is this true and if so, does anybody know any sites?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Just go into Waterstones or wherever and read the next chapter:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Get Ryan Fees ebook and print it out. Its a gold mine of info for the micros and best of all its free. Just google his name and you'll find it easy enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

Flushed wrote: »
    Roy Brindley's book looks to be a good read. The first chapter made me want to read the rest. Could anyone loan it out .QUOTE]

I've got a copy somewhere..I'll give you €5 to take it off my hands

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

Flushed wrote: »
    Roy Brindley's book looks to be a good read. The first chapter made me want to read the rest. Could anyone loan it out along with another book that is an introduction to small stakes (.50/1) holdem.

I have heard you can read books online the same as a library. Is this true and if so, does anybody know any sites?

roy brindleys book is not great, i would recommend amarilo slim in a world of fat people, or the man behind the shades both much better reads.

Advertisement