Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have NIN ever played a gig in Ireland ?

Options
  • 11-07-2009 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭

Have Nine Inch Nails ever done a stand alone gig in Ireland ? ie, one that isn't a support slot or a festival ?

I don't know what genre they are so can someone move this to somewhere appropriate please if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

The Rock Garden in 92, now eamon dorans..radioheads first Irish gig was also there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Don't know if its true or not but I heard Trent Reznor hates Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

They supported the Foo Fighters in Marlay Park in 2007.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Don't know if its true or not but I heard Trent Reznor hates Ireland.

Where'd you hear/read that ?
    kennyu272 wrote: »
    They supported the Foo Fighters in Marlay Park in 2007.

Yeah I know and they're doing Oxygen this weekend but I was wondering did he/they ever do a stand alone gig as opposed to a support slot or a festival

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

The Rock Garden in 92, now eamon dorans..radioheads first Irish gig was also there.

I'm so annoyed that I missed either of/both of these gigs!

Goddammit!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 liar

stand alone or support there definitly the best live band iv ever seen. been to 3 of there gigs 2 support and 1 head line in paris, f**kin deadly gigs! anyone that says otherwise is an uneducated bast*rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

you weren't there so of course it didn't happen! what was I thinking?

Advertisement