Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to: Chun-Li's double air punch?

• 11-07-2009 5:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

Can anyone explain how exactly this works? Sometimes it seems the second punch is completely unblockable and yet in the same circumstances it is totally blockable.

Am I subconsciously releasing my block or is there something more sinister at work here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

None of Chun's moves are unblockable (and afaik no normal in the game is unblockable). No idea what to say other than this, but I know that to be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

The only thing i can think is happening is the chun li player isnt doing the second punch and hits you low after the first punch while you are still blocking high expecting the second punch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

bush wrote: »
    The only thing i can think is happening is the chun li player isnt doing the second punch and hits you low after the first punch while you are still blocking high expecting the second punch.
    Ah, didnt know you could do that. That would explain alot. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Sometimes even when fully going to block high, I'll manage to still hit down as well without even noticing , leaving me wide open for air attacks. Causing many wtf moments for me as it'd tend to be a milisecond before I'm hit so it'd just appear like the move is unblockable to me.

Advertisement