Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95 display problem

• 11-07-2009 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Left my n95 on charge last night with a borrowed adapter - woke up this morning and my display is dead, total black screen - no lights coming on at all (blacklight, keypad etc).. but the phone itself is still working.

I can turn on music with the side bar controls, receive incoming calls.. and blindly navigate my phone (which I seem to be getting good at)

Any ideas on what's going wrong, or how I can get this repaired?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Was the phone dropped lately?

It sounds like the lcd is fooked and needs to be replaced. Its a quick really, and you could do it yourself if you wanted too. You just need to get a replacement screen online, ebay is a good place to start, a genuine one would be more recommended.

Ofcourse, if your phone is still under the nokia 24 month warranty they would fix it for free, as long as it wasn't damaged by you.

Advertisement