Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron On Transfers? (T-Shirt Printing)

Options
  • 11-07-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Was hoping somebody would know where I could pick up these iron on transfers for printing your own T-Shirt designs at home (or any decent equivalent) in or near to Limerick City?

- Its just to make up some Fireman Sam T-Shirts for a kids birthday party, any help appreciated ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

theres a shop in foxes bow in town, likea sewing shop i think it is. pretty sure they have ones you can iron on yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Rang them but no joy Steve - thanks anyhow!

- Am specifically looking for the blank ones you can print your own pictures on from the web etc. and then iron on to plain white t-shirts.

PC World are out of them and Harvey Norman don't stock them.

Scuba-Steve.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

You might try one of the ink refilling stores, I bought them in the one on Catherine Street before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

you can buy them loose at the stationary shop corner of roches st/cathrine st.. they are about the cheapest.. you can also buy them in pc world sometimes.. make sure to get the greaseproof paper as well.. i did a few a while back great fun..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Silkes on Catherine Street or upstairs in Eason would be my best guesses.

A long shot might be Soundstore in the Delta Business Park on the Ballysimon road, as they carry a small stock of HP consumables.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I've bought them in Silkes on catherine street, they'll sell single sheets or packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hey - Sincere thanks for all the replies, really appreciate it!

- Kess - dropped into Soundstore on the way home from work and picked up a pack, so delighted, thanks again ;)

* As an afterthought for folks who pick this up later on Google searches - Epson iron-on transfers, Delta Business Park, Limerick €16 for a pack off ten.

Advertisement