Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullow Show

Options
  • 11-07-2009 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Does anybody know if there is a showing in hand class in Tullow Show for 3yr olds?

and if so what are the entry requirements etc?

i don't want to bring my lady in the jumping class because she's only backed a short while but i'd love to show her.

Cheers

Wicked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Off the top of my head I can't remember, but I'll check the schedule tomorrow and let you know. I can also PM you the secretary's details, so if there are classes that suit your filly you can contact them for an entry form, etc.

As far as I remember, there are some young horse classes, but I can't remember the conditions.

Btw, have you looked at the schedule for Tinahely show? I know they have a much larger horse section than Tullow and definitely have young horse classes. I don't a schedule for them as I haven't entered the showing classes there in a while, but their entries close around now. I think they have a website, but if you need to find a number, they have a show office in Tinahely village, so the number may be in the phone book. Alternatively, you could have a look at the ISA website. I think they have contact details for the show secretaries.

Just had a look at the Tullow Show schedule. There's one in-hand class for a 3yo non TB filly likely to make a high class sport horse. Will PM you contact details.

Just found a Tinahely Show schedule. They also have a 3yo filly class, same conditions as above. Entries close 15 July. Their website is www.tinahelyshow.ie

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

hope it goes ahead this year, got washed out the last two yrs.

Both Tullow and Tullamore were unfortunately cancelled for the last 2 years, and I'm sure numerous other shows suffered the same fate, too.

Hopefully it'll be better this year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement