Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday RTE 1 7.30pm Donegal

• 11-07-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

I see this programme is featuring a young boy from Letterkenny this week. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

what program?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

irish1967 wrote: »
    I see this programme is featuring a young boy from Letterkenny this week. :)
    I won't see this as I'll be on my way to Dublin but I heard tonight what it is about. I'll record it and watch it later. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

This is Me
    The five-part observational television documentary series follows the lives of five exceptional Irish people. Each week the viewer is invited to spend time with 'me', one of a group of people who have allowed cameras to access their lives and to see how they live each day. The central character is given the space and time to share their thoughts, experiences and reflections on their life.
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/thisisme/

Advertisement