Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*BOARDS.IE* FIFA 09 PREMIER LEAUGE *details/results/table*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Man Utd 2
    Bolton Wanderers 0

Needed that win, I'm drawing too much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

3-1
    Liverpool - Portsmouth

GG :)

Well there goes my title hopes

Man Utd o
    Portsmouth 3

Well Played

4 - 1
    Chelsea - Liverpool

GG. I will beat you one day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Portsmouth 0-2 Sunderland
    Parawind 0-2 HokemPokem

• Advertisement

Sunderland 1 - 0 Liverpool

Kirby did a cheeky pause when i was attacking and good goal in the end :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

chelsea 4-0 Bolton

chelsea 4-1 Liverpool

i was fairly poor against Bolton but the strength of the team pulled me through. i improved against Liverpool though.
    on another note, im having connection issues with seanythep and Parawind, probably because of my internet. cant press ready on the team selection thingy. its very frustrating, any1 have a problem like this before?

Man Utd 0
    Sunderland 0

Fcuked up a chance right at the death

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

miralize wrote: »
    Sunderland 1 - 0 Liverpool

Kirby did a cheeky pause when i was attacking and good goal in the end :P

Sorry about that. My batteries died TWICE during the game. Before halftime it went dead and u took the ball off me and i was PRAYING for the half-time whistle and it came :p
    Second half, same thing again, u attacking and the controller went dead as u were on the wing. Luckily, the keeper saved it as i was hammering the controller back into life :D.

good game btw. I had two good 1v1 chances in the first half and missed both of them. Then it was all you in the 2nd half, all over me. I had one chance in the 2nd half and managed to nab it. Daylight robbery :D

Man Utd 0
    Sunderland 0

Fcuked up a chance right at the death

Yeh, that was end to end stuff. You robbed the ball off me at the edge of your own box and did what Utd do best, counter attacked me. Relieved when the keeper saved that shot. GG

Kirby wrote: »
    Sorry about that. My batteries died TWICE during the game. Before halftime it went dead and u took the ball off me and i was PRAYING for the half-time whistle and it came :p
    Second half, same thing again, u attacking and the controller went dead as u were on the wing. Luckily, the keeper saved it as i was hammering the controller back into life :D.

good game btw. I had two good 1v1 chances in the first half and missed both of them. Then it was all you in the 2nd half, all over me. I had one chance in the 2nd half and managed to nab it. Daylight robbery :D

Yeh, that was end to end stuff. You robbed the ball off me at the edge of your own box and did what Utd do best, counter attacked me. Relieved when the keeper saved that shot. GG
    I need to play you with a proper team sometime. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Sunderland (Kirby) 1 - 0 Chelsea (corcaigh09)

GG that. Punished a defensive mistake by J.T. for my goal and defended well myself. Having said that, I hit the post with one of the silkiest passing moves I've done in those 4 games ive had. gutted it didnt go in :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sunderland 1-0 Chelsea

kirby, ya whore, what a gammy goal, worse goal I've conceded in a good while!

in fairness, you played cleverly, possession football, very defensive but enough of an attack to threaten going forward. may need to figure out a few tactics and formations because my performance just wasn't up to stratch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

see lads this is the whole point of the randomised teams thing, its more entertaining then all 5 star teams because people with worse teams have to really take any chances they might get and defend well

like the real premiership :P

any resolve on the burnley issue yet? im confused at this stage

5 - 0

Man Cty - Liverpool

miralize that peno incident was too funny

miralize shot with torres, richard dunne swiped him ouvit, keeper saved it fell to alonso who scored but the peno was given, my keeper saved the peno and i scored on the counter attack

harsh but funny

so yeah

man city 5 - 0 liverpool
    man city 0 - 1 Aston villa

gg lads, robinho was owned by laursen, couldnt get a ****in look in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Aston Villa (RichieMUFC) 1 - 0 Man City (butcherchap)

We had one shot between us in the first half. Did better in the second half, had a load of scrambles around his goal, thankfully one stuck! GG man.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

Wont be on till Tuesday at the earliest lads..ordered broadband and waiting for Eircom to deliver. Using 3 and there's a fair bit of lag playing Fifa so I might wait till midweek to see if it comes if thats allright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Everton 5-0 wigan.

Aston Villa (RichieMUFC) 6 - 1 Liverpool (seanog18)

0 - 0 wigan liverpool

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

miralize wrote: »
    0 - 0 wigan liverpool

You disconnected right at the end so its 3-0 to me see the league results.
    Interesting tactics you had playing keepy up during the match and getting torres sent off too

keepy uppys FTW!!!

Aston Villa (RichieMUFC) 3 - 0 Wigan (IrishWolverine)

aston villa heavy favs to win the league now :P

Aston Villa (RichieMUFC) 2 - 0 Manchester United (seaneythep)

man city 3 - 0 wigan

if i didnt get cut of 10 mins into my match when i was winnin 2-0 id be in contentian id say

not now :P

good banter these games

man city 3 - 0 wigan

if i didnt get cut of 10 mins into my match when i was winnin 2-0 id be in contentian id say

not now :P

good banter these games

I was only giving you a false sense of security cranky!

I probably would have one 3-2:D

Argh. I'll improve next round. When's this season over?

Man Utd 0
    Wigan 0

Should have won, can't get going at all in this league

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Man Utd 0
    Wigan 0

Should have won, can't get going at all in this league

Dont think you should have won, would have been robbed if you had to be honest. You had one real chance where you hit the bar, i had more possesion and controlled most of the game. A draw was the right result.

Advertisement