Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*BOARDS.IE* FIFA 09 PREMIER LEAUGE *details/results/table*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Axwell wrote: »
    Dont think you should have won, would have been robbed if you had to be honest. You had one real chance where you hit the bar, i had more possesion and controlled most of the game. A draw was the right result.

You must have been playing a different game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

haha, nice lads, nice

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You must have been playing a different game...

Nah im pretty sure its the same one, in fact im looking at the in game stats which show it. ;)

Some people complain cos they have crap teams, some complain when they cant beat the crap teams..

Nah im pretty sure its the same one, in fact im looking at the in game stats which show it. ;)

Some people complain cos they have crap teams, some complain when they cant beat the crap teams..

Not complaining because I have no one but to blame but myself, and you can't view the stats after you have left a game, so don't be lying

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Not complaining because I have no one but to blame but myself, and you can't view the stats after you have left a game, so don't be lying

Eh you can sit there and read the stats all you like after the game ends as long as you dont go from that screen so get your facts straight there genius :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Eh you can sit there and read the stats all you like after the game ends as long as you dont go from that screen so get your facts straight there genius :rolleyes:

My point is, is that there is no way you stayed looking at the stat screen for 15 minutes after the game was over.

So your gonna argue over how many minutes i spent looking at the stats now? Seriously you need to find something better to do, the only stat that mattered was the result 0-0 ;)

Have no problem with you drawing nil all with me, but you brought up the stats...

Anyway, until next time, best of luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

:D. Ignore him. Axwell would argue with his own shadow.

Kirby wrote: »

Well to be honest, it was one of us two of us:eek:

• Advertisement

If my shadow made a false statement or said something i disagred with then yes of course i would. You should change your name to Pinnochio cos you love sticking your nose in to stir things :D

Na, it wouldn't fit as I'm less puppet, and more puppet master. :cool:

Na, it wouldn't fit as I'm less puppet, and more puppet master. :cool:

More a muppet than i puppet i think you mean..Jim Henson style :D:P

Muppet master! muahaha. :D

Muppet? You secretly an englishman? Some mighty fine limey vernacular going on there. Wouldn't use that in Dublin if I was you. :p

Never said master...just muppet...your obviously not very familiar with Dublin ya bleedin muppet :D

"Master of Muppters, pulling your strings,
    Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams...." :D

"Master of Muppters, pulling your strings,
    Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams...." :D

Its muppet not muppters..after all your comments about speaking english you struggle with the basics of spelling..FAIL :D

"Definition Typo : An error of a typographical nature."
    Comprehension FAIL :D

Also,

Sunderland (kirby) 1 - 1 Manchester City (butherchap)

GG. Changed formation at half time after going behind and it worked a charm in the second half. Your defender actually got to my through ball for the goal but merely moved it into a better position for me. Thank him for me Butcherchap :D

haha, hes off the team, i sold him to Derry City the ****

gg though, was a sloppy match as i was sayin, hard to break your "slow" defence down

it sucks being the team i supports biggest rivals :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

it sucks being the team i supports biggest rivals :pac:

You support United? I'd consider Liverpool as our biggest rivals. City are just the poor relations.

• Advertisement

i dont class liverpool as rivals, never have never will

yes i love beating them, but id rather beat city or chelsea

city cuz rivals, chelsea cuz i cant stand them

but with pool its a competitive thing for me, i dont hate pool at all

loads of people wouldnt agree, thats fair enough, but i dont mind pool personally

i never feed into the united fans v's pool fans bull****

I dont have a problem with liverpool, or their players. I often find myself cheering them on.

Its their manager who drives me mental. He is so lucky its sinful. Drives me up the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

i dont class liverpool as rivals, never have never will

Interesting.... completely disagree with pretty much everything you said for many, many reasons... but instead of going way off topic...I'll just say...

One thing is for sure, I'd rather put one over on Liverpool than Chelsea.

And you would rather be beaten by chelsea than liverpool too :D.

And also,

Sunderland (Kirby) 3 - 0 Burnley (SteveHeighway)

GG. Not much you can do really. Cisse is so much faster than all your defenders it was really unfair. Chris eagles can only do so much on his own :)

Sunderland (Kirby) 5 - 0 Birmingham (Brendan Murphy)

gg. Not alot ya can do with birmingham. Unlucky mate.

Sunderland (Kirby) 1 - 0 Bolton (ROCCORK)

Tight game this. Some bad tackles by bolton though, two yellow cards and two red cards for roccork.

Sunderland (Kirby) 2 - 1 Wigan (IrishWolverine)

gg. Awesome goal with Zinedine Kilbane btw :D Best player ever!

Had the same problem as myself and Corcaigh had with each other against Wigan tonight (steveHeighway)

Don't know what's going on...

Had the same problem as myself and Corcaigh had with each other against Wigan tonight (steveHeighway)

Don't know what's going on...

Im wigan..not steveheighway

Wigan 1 - 0 Bolton
    Wigan 0 - 3 Pompey

Im wigan..not steveheighway

crap made a mistake, it was Burnley, is there anyone else having these problems besides me (seanythep), corcaigh and steveheighway?

• Advertisement

what problems??

Now i see...cant connect with you either SteveHeighway..check your NAT settings and make sure it set to open

Advertisement