Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*BOARDS.IE* FIFA 09 PREMIER LEAUGE *details/results/table*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

hahaha SRFC you moaned about the fouls and then did it to me

clean thru on goal in the 90th minute at 0-0 and you took me out :P

happy now? :P

Karma man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Burnley 0-2 Chelsea

Bit of a non-event of a game. i wasnt great but was able to deal with Burnley's limited capabilities. got a handy opener and a nice malouda goal. i can't imagine playing as Burnley is that enjoyable sometimes. cheers all the same, steveheighway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Arsenal 2-1 Burnley
    Good player pity he got such a crap team, I gifted him his goal with dodgy defending!

Arsenal 3-1 Man Utd
    Dominated this game should have scored a lot more, he scored a cracking free kick from about 50 yards with Ronaldo!!

Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool
    Late late winner, although I feel I should have already been ahead by then!

Arsenal 0-2 Portsmouth
    Couldn't find the net in this match and got caught for the second looking for an equaliser.

Arsenal 0-2 Man City
    Dirty dirty City!! Lucky to end the game with 11 men after all them yellows you got, same as last game he took the lead and I couldn't score a goal, got the second on the break when I pushed hard for an equaliser.

Arsenal 5-0 Stoke
    He didn't get a look in and resorted to trying to last man tackle in the box (which he couldn't even do :p) and bringing the keeper out really early (keeper had an OG) Not much he can do with the poor team that Stoke are!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

Blackburn 1-0 Stoke

Lucky enough to win. Some seriously dodgy defending by me. Probably would have lost if he had a better team!

I'm using a 3 modem for Live at the mo so finding it hard to connect to a game with some of ye. Getting Eircom BB hopefully this week so I might just leave it until then!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭lebowski11

Burnley 1-1 Liverpool
    Burnley 1-1 Man Utd
    Burnley 1-2 Arsenal
    Burnley 3-0 Everton (He's connection went when he was leading 2-1.I don't what the story is there,if I have to replay it so be it.He probably would have went on to win.)
    Burnley 2-2 Stoke (I took Fuller out in the last min.The ball broke to Fuller and my only hope was to slide in in the hope of getting the ball back.Unfortunately I almost cut Ricardo a second asshole instead.Got a yellow card for it.Outside of that it was a great game,end to end stuff.I was 2 up and Mark done well to come back.)

• Advertisement

Burnley 0-2 Chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

i officially hate man city, they have around 10 strikers to choose from, and they are all equally slow

Robinho, slow? Bellamy, slow? Vassell, slow? ;)

You might want to check their stats. For sure, Bellamy is a rocket. I'm sure Vassell is no slouch either, or Jo for that matter.

Burnley 3-1 Birmingham

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Robinho, slow? Bellamy, slow? Vassell, slow? ;)

You might want to check their stats. For sure, Bellamy is a rocket. I'm sure Vassell is no slouch either, or Jo for that matter.

Bellamy isnt at City for league matches because its default squads but City definitely are no slouches up front, I played as them in our league last year and loved playing as them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Axwell wrote: »
    Bellamy isnt at City for league matches

Touché

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Touché

No hes not with them either..:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

nah i play robinho on the left cuz hes so weak he isnt effective against alot of teams, as for vassel, fast, fast but painfully **** :P

nah i play robinho on the left cuz hes so weak he isnt effective against alot of teams, as for vassel, fast, fast but painfully **** :P

You play Vassel?? No wonder you find them awful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Liverpool 1 - 0 Tottenham

Very close game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Liverpool 1 - 0 Blackburn Rovers

0 - 0 until 90th minute. Sorry :(

miralize wrote: »
    Liverpool 1 - 0 Blackburn Rovers

0 - 0 until 90th minute. Sorry :(

Sick after that. Very close game well done. Still raging over it.:mad:

Birmingham 0-4 Chelsea

one of those what can you do games. not as bad as the scoreline suggests, he had a few chances and my second goal was an OG plus my first goal came very early.

Blackburn 1 - 1 Burnley
    Blackburn 1 - 1 Birmingham

Both good games. I conceded an own goal in one of em forget which one! Was not happy!

stoke 1-3 chelsea

good game that, marksrfc played very well and deserved at least a draw. he was particularly close with a fuller lobbed effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    stoke 1-3 chelsea

good game that, marksrfc played very well and deserved at least a draw. he was particularly close with a fuller lobbed effort.

Cheers, good game man. Drogba n Anelka were far too quick for my large men at the back!!

• Advertisement

Blackburn 0 - 3 Tottenham

I was all over em in the first half just couldn't score. Tore me apart in the second with 2 quick goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

Spurs 0 - 0 Arsenal

Close game. my connection ruined the 1st half cos my missus was in the sitting room on the laptop without me knowing:mad::mad:. lag was terrible. good close 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

west ham 1 arsenal 2
    scoreline doesnt reflect the game really, was all arsenal, i got a late consolation.

Blackburn 2 - 3 Bolton

I think it's fair to say I've been fairly unlucky so far in this league!:(

Blackburn 3 - 0 Wigan

chelsea 1-0 Arsenal

this was a close game and very tight. one of those games where moves broke down very quickly and often. not a whole pile of chances so i was glad Drogba buried probably the only clear cut chance of the whole game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    chelsea 1-0 Arsenal

this was a close game and very tight. one of those games where moves broke down very quickly and often. not a whole pile of chances so i was glad Drogba buried probably the only clear cut chance of the whole game.

I wasn't :(

Couldn't get my game together here, passing didn't work, defenders were slow and forwards couldn't get passed anyone!!

Burnley 0-0 Wigan

Not a great game this one.No real clear cut chances.

Blackburn 0 - 3 Man City

The games we played after this were much better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

west ham 0 spurs 2
    good game, gifted a late goal, threw ball to his feet on edge of the box, rookie mistake.
    good enjoyable game though

Advertisement