Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*BOARDS.IE* FIFA 09 PREMIER LEAUGE *details/results/table*

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

west ham 0 chelsea 3.
    chelsea winning 2 nil and lost my connection, it would have been a lot more, it was a case of damage control.
    sorry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

time to get new players for hull and wolves? also the guy that has fulham has been online a few times but no games played.

also having issues connecting with the lad that has Blackburn, why i dont know, think everything is ok on my end.

west ham 0 chelsea 3.
    chelsea winning 2 nil and lost my connection, it would have been a lot more, it was a case of damage control.
    sorry about that

yeah that was a shame, think i had the ball when it happened so it surely was a genuine disconnection plus i doubt there is anyone like that playing this league anyway. whos to say you couldnt get a goal or two to change the game? I was 4-0 donw against Parawind lately, it ended 5-5 after extra-time!

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    also having issues connecting with the lad that has Blackburn, why i dont know, think everything is ok on my end.

Ditto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

corcaigh07 wrote: »

Yeah my NAT settings are set to strict. I can connect to some people. anyone tell me how to change it? Was trying all day but no success.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Corcs001 wrote: »
    Yeah my NAT settings are set to strict. I can connect to some people. anyone tell me how to change it? Was trying all day but no success.

If you're on eircom with a netopia router then follow this

http://www.celticsnipers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=269

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    If you're on eircom with a netopia router then follow this

http://www.celticsnipers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=269

I think you should make a thread about this and have it stickied, the amount of times you have to post this is ridiculous!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I know this is the second time this week, one of the other lads was having problems with his too but was with perlico.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I couldn't care less about people quitting or taking out the last man in this league.

However, I will not stand for personal attacks.

Miralize and SFRC, keep it civil or ye will both get a 1-wek ban. Count yourselves lucky I didn't spot this earlier.

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread from now on.

• Advertisement

i take it this league is as good as dead now with the qualifying on....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Nobody's ever on!

i had a game in this, its been flippin ages.

corcaigh 3-0 irishwolverine

this was an ok game, it was hard breaking down Wigan but lucky Drogba played well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeh i have about 4 games left in this as Sunderland and tbh, I doubt I'll get em played. I check every day but the ones online are the ones ive already played. :P Go figure.

Advertisement