Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Carrolls Leisure company.

Options
  • 11-07-2009 3:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am doing a paper at the moment and was wondering if anybody could tell me the name of Liam Carrolls leisure group, it consisted of the two Tallaght hotels, a gym and Fels Point Hotel in Kerry.

I will post up my paper when I am finished.

Thanks in advance,

PaulieD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭eamonnm79

There was an article in yesterdays times saying he has turned the tallaght hotels into bedsits.
    That might be a good place to start?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

eamonnm79 wrote: »
    There was an article in yesterdays times saying he has turned the tallaght hotels into bedsits.
    That might be a good place to start?

Thanks for that, Eamon, I have read the article. Ive searched the net for the name of this particular company, but to no avail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

It might be Dunloe Ewart which is part of the Zoe Group. The Fells Point Hotel is listed as one of it's developments.....

http://www.developer.ie/?p=49

Advertisement