Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Missing Cat

Options
  • 11-07-2009 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Our cat Bilbo has been missing from Charlesland Grove since the 11th of June. He is a 2 year old tabby cat and he has a black collar (see pictures attached) with his address written on it. He has been away for a few days before but not 4 weeks so if anyone has seen him wandering around we would be very grateful if you could let me know. Thanks :)

[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭CJTobin

I'm so sorry to hear he's gone missing, OP, he looks like a lovely animal. I know it's been a while, but you still have a good chance of seeing him again, what with his address on his collar and all.

Good luck with the search, and be sure to let us know if/when he arrives back home.

Advertisement