Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MAg5ZLzCTs&feature=PlayList&p=104E1BEC461A24D0&index=0

Ridiculously awesome and intense set of money matches between Rico Suave (sick pad abel) and Aquasilk (best gief in USA that I've seen).

Aquasilk was the top on PSN for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MAg5ZLzCTs&feature=PlayList&p=104E1BEC461A24D0&index=0

Ridiculously awesome and intense set of money matches between Rico Suave (sick pad abel) and Aquasilk (best gief in USA that I've seen).

Jesus that's one of the best fights I've watched for a long time. Such good quality from both guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yeah the matches where excellent... those commentators though :rolleyes: it's like they've been listening to Rodney Dangerfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Sagat06 wrote: »
    A little something for Kirby!

The one at 22 seconds is the best one. Firstly, because its awesome! :p Secondly, because it doesn't rely on the opponent doing anything....the rest are all corner gimmicks etc. This one, you could work that into lots of situations.

Its cool to end on yoga blast too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

This is interesting, they're making a hitbox version of mame

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

cool interview with Seth Killian at Norcal Regionals, nice to see an interview with someone who knows a lot about fighting games not having to dumb it down at all.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

You mis-heard it here first Dhalsim, Viper and Rose are completely overpowered and broken in Super Street Fighter 4!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kMcrSEWelI&#t=5m35s
    MvC2, Evo 2009, VDO vs Potter. VDO busts out the low tiers and they go to an exciting finish.

26584745.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

For specific times it's YouTubeVideox6x7x7xx7&#t=1m15s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I'm surprised you've not seen that before.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dreddy's been in training.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Dreddy's been in training.

i seen him do this to a real person once in school, his strength is baffeling...
    true story

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That first one was much better than I thought it was going to be when it started. Good find :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I'm reasonably certain I've already posted the first one...but yeah, it is great.

Yeah there's a massive amount of re-posting going on lol. I posted those last few vids before myself ages ago and yeah @ rope, when I said I was surprised you didn't see that it was cause yeah you do watch a lot of vids but also cause its been posted here :p

Because I know everything. EV-ER-Y-THING.

lol :p

Relax the cacks ropey, you've just mentioned a large number of times that you watch a lot of SF4 videos. The RYU evolution one was a big one going around at the time EVO was happening, or rather it was made for evo so I'm just surprised you never came across it is all.

Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Saw this on the shelf in Tescos this afternoon.

rhydian-roberts-o-fortuna-sleeve_medium.jpg

Sonic boom indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

A-Trak wrote: »
    Saw this on the shelf in Tescos this afternoon.

rhydian-roberts-o-fortuna-sleeve_medium.jpg

Don't lie, we all know you own the cd and that you love him :p

Damn rope you are way too oversensitive, seriously, relax the cacks. See this is why I said relax, cause some how me mentioning in jest that the past few vids posted were posted before (not just your vid) means that 'now "95%" of the time you post a vid someone will "oppose" you', in your mind.

Relax.

As for your boxer vids, ONE person made a joke about you constantly posting your boxer vids over and over and you seemed to take it like someone ripped out your soul and flushed it down a toilet. Relax like, I mean I'm the same as yourself, I enjoy making videos and editing too and often make videos from games and like to show them to my mates etc. But yea gotta accept not everyone's gonna enjoy them like you. Your subscribers may love 'em but not everyone will. It does get tiring to see boxers annoying jabs into ultra with a japanese voice over and over and over. We're only human man.

I had a whole series of 3s vids that were an utter bitch to make from a year ago, finally put them on youtube but I only posted one & put a url to the rest as I knew people really were not gonna be all that interested. So I didn't spam them all over the place.

I didn't expect that many people to watch that vid of me taking the piss out of that greek guy as I learned a long time ago that people aint gonna be as interested in your vids as you are and the vid itself didnt turn out as funny as I had hoped it would. So I was surprised so many watched it.

Anyway just relax man, you re-posted an old vid and someone commented on it "oh noeeeees" You spammed boxer videos in this 'interesting videos thread' and someone commented on it "Oh noeees" its not personal man don't take it so bad. Its not such a big deal.
    Make your own thread or something for your vids if yea like, some will like the vids some wont, such is life.

I hope you don't think I'm attacking you , I just trying get you to.....relax?

I failed didn't I :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    It does get tiring to see boxers annoying jabs into ultra with a japanese voice over and over and over.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

D4RK ONION wrote: »

What's supposed to be interesting there? It seems pretty poor that rufus was even caught by that? I don't know much about Honda play so maybe I'm missing something but that just doesn't seem all that amazing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Thats not a set up at all! Its just...Honda's Ultra.

It was supposed to be a joke, that is, honda's only ultra set up is to just do the thing. Apologies if the humour was too obscure
    Must not... use... roll eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

It was supposed to be a joke, that is, honda's only ultra set up is to just do the thing. Apologies if the humour was too obscure
    Must not... use... roll eyes!

Actually he has two or three set ups.. none of them very practical to use in a match though.

Focus, jump-ins. Did I miss one? Either way, all of them just involve doing the thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Focus, jump-ins. Did I miss one? Either way, all of them just involve doing the thing.
    Don't worry Dark, I got the joke :)

Advertisement