Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

I know! I love how the crowd ****in go nuts cuz they love to see Valle get beat too and the fact it's a Sakura. One of the best I know but it's still Sakura against Valle's Ryu so it's great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Dear God. I saw Xinkai pull some of that EX Tastu reset **** on me the other night... but that's scary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Link

I love this vid of that fight Valle's expressions are priceless!!

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Link

I love this vid of that fight Valle's expressions are priceless!!

Aww savage this makes it even better thanks man :)

Here he beats Gootecks' Boxer in similar fashion. So tough to know what he's gonna do on his reset!

Also here for Facial expressions :P Link

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Best thing about that video is Valle mashing out the super in the 2nd round, lol

• Advertisement

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Best thing about that video is Valle mashing out the super in the 2nd round, lol

Yeh he does laugh about it in fairness and knows he's been beaten well. It's funny seeing him Mashing the keys when he gets stunned the first time lol.

Yeh he does laugh about it in fairness and knows he's been beaten well. It's funny seeing him Mashing the keys when he gets stunned the first time lol.

Mashing buttons/twirling the stick gets you out of dizzy faster in almost every SF game (including SF4).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

think Ry's implying that its just funny watching him do that, he's aware that, that is whats required. However Ry's was telling me last time that twirling the stick has no affect ? i do both

Twirling the stick definitely has an effect in SF2 anyway, or maybe that's just for mash throws...not sure.

I mash and twirl like a lunatic when I'm dizzy :D

• Advertisement

Just tested it and it seems the stick does also work yeh but yeh it's funny watching him go nuts on it Wong style lol.

Shloer wrote: »
    I do too but I don't think the stick has any effect now. Haven't bothered to check it as I just do it anyway but yeh it's funny watching him go nuts on it Wong style lol.

why were you so confident in telling me when you havent ever bothered to check !?

Placebo wrote: »
    why were you so confident in telling me when you havent ever bothered to check !?

Because I did check before and it didn't seem to make a difference.

From SRK wiki (referring to 3s):
    Like any other Capcom game, a direction or button (not including start) reduces dizzy time by one frame per input

From SRK wiki (referring to 3s):

Yeh I just tested it and it does for definite.

I do too but I don't think the stick has any effect now. Haven't bothered to check it as I just do it anyway but yeh it's funny watching him go nuts on it Wong style lol.

babies.jpg

Placebo wrote: »
    I'm a tit...

Jesus christ you're pedantic.

Basically from playing online and against others I'd come to the conclusion it didn't make much difference but had never specifically set out to test it for definite until now.

Will that do Farz? Is that a sufficient enough explanation or is there another angle you want to drag it out from?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i don't know why i find this so funny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

LOL I remember seeing that video before, ****ing funny as hell

Jojos is cool game:

Here's Dio's BnB combo: 2.a1 xx 214a1~663a1,2a1,5a1+s,2.a1 xx 214s,a1a2,a3(repeat x3-5 times depending on your hand speed), DJ(dashing jump)a3, cr.a(repeat until stand rush ends) st.b xx 236c, j.a3, 66.a1, cr.a1X3,5a3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Jojos is cool game:

Here's Dio's BnB combo: 2.a1 xx 214a1~663a1,2a1,5a1+s,2.a1 xx 214s,a1a2,a3(repeat x3-5 times depending on your hand speed), DJ(dashing jump)a3, cr.a(repeat until stand rush ends) st.b xx 236c, j.a3, 66.a1, cr.a1X3,5a3

I have the Japanese import version for Dreamcast....:D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

A "make-your-own-digitised-fighter" game coming soon to the DS:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Yreval wrote: »
    A "make-your-own-digitised-fighter" game coming soon to the DS:

Ha. That's actually pretty cool.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Love those 1 frame link jab fierces. Literally only gotten them once or twice in real fights so far.

that guy is ****in sick

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Bloody hell that was some serious Guilage... I always laugh at the Japanese Guile/Sagat matches; you'd swear they consider it an even matchup (or even so far as in Guiles favour) going by how many times I've seen Guiles get one over on the one eyed bastard... Not that I'm complaining ;)

If you play Guile you got to learn to eat 7/3 matches for breakfast. :)

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

If you play Guile you got to learn to eat 7/3 matches for breakfast.

Yeah Guile only really has trouble in matches that are 7:3 in his favor! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

That sagat looked scared of his life. Nice to see a crap character beating down the big piece of ****.

• Advertisement

Bush80 wrote: »
    That sagat looked scared of his life. Nice to see a crap character beating down the big piece of ****.

I have plenty of vids of Sagats getting beaten by Guiles :)

Advertisement