Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

A little something for Joe;

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Placebo wrote:
    No, it's impossible because you're not Japanese.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    No, it's impossible because you're not on the dole.

fixed your post.
    ZIIIIINNGGGGG :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I can do it. Just slide. Your like +6 after the legs.

Orim wrote: »
    And thus Farz's post was proven correc--- oh wait! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

You can do that whole combo consistently?

Bush80 wrote: »
    You can do that whole combo consistently?

Pretty much. If I saw it right its

j.Target combe > cr.HP xx HK Legs xx MK Legs > cr.LP > cr.MK > EX.Fireball FADC

wow then, you should have no problem beating my chun tomorrow.
    grudge match PRE TOURNAMENT.

DAN[ial] vs FARZ[ad]

ref_chunli.jpg

Pretty much. If I saw it right its

j.Target combe > cr.HP xx HK Legs xx MK Legs > cr.LP > cr.MK > EX.Fireball FADC

It ends with ex fireball cr.rh

Placebo wrote: »
    wow then, you should have no problem beating my chun tomorrow.
    grudge match PRE TOURNAMENT.

DAN[ial] vs FARZ[ad]

ref_chunli.jpg

:pac:

Ill pay his entry if he can pull it off once in 10 attempts

• Advertisement

I'd doubt I could finish with cr.RH, I have a horrible time linking the sweep into combos.

Farz you've pretty much consistently shown yourself to be the better player so I concede. THe ability to do some combos doesn't change that. Plus you've got loads of grudge matches to deal with.

Bush, I'm not playing tomorrow so no good. But I'll be around so I'll give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

how come your not playing man?

The last winner of Inferno plays on an xbox pad. And iirc the tournament before that had the top three as an xbox pad player, a PS pad player and a guy with the madcatz pad.

Nought wrong with a good pad.

Also I can't play. Got my theory test that day but I'll be down anyway for most of the day.

Sisko wrote: »
    how come your not playing man?

cause of me
    scared.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Farz you've pretty much consistently shown yourself to be the better player so I concede. THe ability to do some combos doesn't change that. Plus you've got loads of grudge matches to deal with.

Bush, I'm not playing tomorrow so no good. But I'll be around so I'll give it a shot.

I dunno man. Your game has raised considerably lately. Gave me a nasty scare in Limerick.

I demand chun war.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Farz, you're a forum troll.

Go do something instead of posting forum pics with (Awful) 1 liner snipes attached for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Bush80 wrote: »
    It ends with ex fireball cr.rh

I tried it countless times and got it twice as far as ex fireball. Impossible to link that cr rh. As far as doin it in a much, no way :(

BanjoB wrote: »
    I tried it countless times and got it twice as far as ex fireball. Impossible to link that cr rh. As far as doin it in a much, no way :(

I can't link the cr.HK off the cr.FP xx HK Legs xx MK Legs so I can't see me getting it off EX fireball but I can do the rest.

Wouldn't bother though as I'd rather end cr.HK xx Legs and finsh with EX legs/cr.LK/Super

don't see what's so difficult about it...

:D

Oooh very nice!!. I'll have a go at that one now. I actually landed my first fadc ultra with guile recently in a match.I saved the video I was so proud. Nearly got the flashy finish too.

• Advertisement

I can't link the cr.HK off the cr.FP xx HK Legs xx MK Legs so I can't see me getting it off EX fireball but I can do the rest.

Wouldn't bother though as I'd rather end cr.HK xx Legs and finsh with EX legs/cr.LK/Super

Ye sure anyone could do the first part its doing the whole thing thats hard.

Oooh very nice!!. I'll have a go at that one now. I actually landed my first fadc ultra with guile recently in a match.I saved the video I was so proud. Nearly got the flashy finish too.

It's really not too hard in the corner with Guile, his light sonic boom recovers so quick. If you're not in a corner, do J hk, cr mp xx l sonic boom, f hp.

I still can't reliably FADC ultra with Guile, I often don't auto correct right. It's not really worth the trade off in a match considering you can use it in so many situations for full damage without losing two precious (to Guile) bars of meter, and considering it can shut down alot of shoto tricks/ honda's headbutt/etc.

It's really not too hard in the corner with Guile, his light sonic boom recovers so quick. If you're not in a corner, do J hk, cr mp xx l sonic boom, f hp.

I still can't reliably FADC ultra with Guile, I often don't auto correct right. It's not really worth the trade off in a match considering you can use it in so many situations for full damage without losing two precious (to Guile) bars of meter, and considering it can shut down alot of shoto tricks/ honda's headbutt/etc.

Yeah damage on the ultra after the fadc is minimal. Not doin it to quick is the key I've found. Nice way to Finish a match though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I actually landed my first fadc ultra with guile recently in a match.I saved the video I was so proud. Nearly got the flashy finish too.

Please tell me you're not changing main to guile. Please man. I don't wanna hate you :pac:

animaX wrote: »
    Please tell me you're not changing main to guile. Please man. I don't wanna hate you :pac:

Nah, def not changing my main yet Terry :pac: Been messing around with him in endless and been semi successful with him. I've been trying out everyone lately though.
    I like Adon from the start of super but I'm either winning or losing horribly with him so I just wanna get decent all round with someone else. Dont wanna bring this thread off topic any further so I'll go searching for some interesting videos :D

Yeah, I'm going to post a correction. I can't hit that combo for shít.

That stupid cr.HK is impossible to link.

I'm thinking a billiards glove might be in order. Doing that combo for like 20 mins ****ed up my hand.

Dear Capcom, Thank you so much for making such a great game with so many diverse characters with unique playstyles. I also want to say thanks for giving us online features.

Dear Madcatz, Thanks for the high quality controllers you make for Street Fighter 4. I also want to thank you for adding turbo to your controllers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

That's fantastic, his inputs look like an impossibly difficult DDR song notetrack.

Is that second one for real

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Terror and Dogface in a 2v5 team battle. Hilarious 5 part video

Edit: Much respect to OneHandedTerror, he actually has only one hand, only found this out after reading his Youtube page. Is he well known amongst the FGC?

Advertisement