Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

For those considering BEEEEEEEES in the next BB game, I present a 1 minute intro to all you need to know;
    Two 100% curse setups and what to do with a 100 curse situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Picture post...

==
    Mean while in japan :eek:

hi-res-randoms-1.jpg?w=920&h=611

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Have embedded videos broken for anyone else on boards?

I haven't been able to click on anything here and watch it in the last week, I can see the Youtube preview window but it does nothing, I need to "quote" your posts and nick the Youtube link.

It doesn't seem be happening to me anywhere else on the internet, only here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Seems fine to me Prinny.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

@Foamy -- as horrible as that picture looks, I'm pretty sure those machines were cheap Hong Kong copies being disposed of.

OK, it still hurts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

hahaha, does anyone know, or has seen this absolute maniac from cork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is clearly insane and has too much money to spunk up the wall
    could someone please embed this for me??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUA9iFgO6rI

this is a video exposing all the turbo users out there, the funny thing is ive fought alot of these d**ks as im sure alot of you have too.
    loads of bisons.
    i dedicate this video to owwmykneecap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--KE1q8UZg&feature=player_embedded
    ps i think that imstilldaddaddy guy uses turbo aswell, he is too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I know I'm late but wtf @ taking top 8 at evo over megan fox.

That is all.

Sisko wrote: »

That is all.

maniac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'll be honest - I would too. God I cant stand that chick, though it may be more down to Bay's dirty-sweat-o-vision than her that puts me off.

• Advertisement

In case people misunderstand me. I'm saying WTF as in 'how could you'.

Scew getting top 8 in a video game tournament , and so what if megan fox is all tits and no brains.

By riding her , you get all these other hot chicks interested in you by default , thus chances are you'll find one thats not a feckin eejit, while still getting to ride megan fox too.

Its win feckin win.

Megan-fox-one1.jpg

Seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

By riding her , you get all these other hot chicks interested in you by default , thus chances are you'll find one thats not a feckin eejit

I haven't looked at what's been posting on this topic in a while, but I don't think I want to go back a page and find out what's going on....

Don't go back, its more crazy that way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

this is a video exposing all the turbo users out there, the funny thing is ive fought alot of these d**ks as im sure alot of you have too.
    loads of bisons.
    i dedicate this video to owwmykneecap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--KE1q8UZg&feature=player_embedded
    ps i think that imstilldaddaddy guy uses turbo aswell, he is too good.

Vega on that vid couldn't link 4xcr.lp, mp. to ex fba. even with turbo!

Loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Scew getting top 8 in a video game tournament , and so what if megan fox is all tits and no brains.

By riding her , you get all these other hot chicks interested in you by default , thus chances are you'll find one thats not a feckin eejit, while still getting to ride megan fox too.

Its win feckin win.

Megan-fox-one1.jpg

Seriously

Damn right Conor,
    For video gaming nerds, you guys really have high standards. REALLY. :rolleyes:
    she is an absolute fox, i dont see half of you with a science degree either tbh.
    Plinking and kara throwing are not academic merits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

By riding her , you get all these other hot chicks interested in you by default

You talk like this does not come with top 8 at evo as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I was considering boning Megan Fox for a while.....but I thinlk I'll hold out for Chun Li.

I don't want to get a reputation as a slut or anything....

On topic...

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/super-street-fighter-iv/news/inception-star-joseph-gordon-levitt-gushes-over-street-fighter-ii/a-20100729122637163006/g-20090929103035749030

Film's not great, but I now have a little love for the Brick from 3rd rock...

Ps: Can someone embed this??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

inception is a great film
    hes a great actor, also good comment about sf being like fast paced chess.
    it is at the end of the day a turn based game, minus the gay trades

DOUBLE KO

Placebo wrote: »
    inception is a great film
    hes a great actor,
    Nah, it's alright. Well made and whatnot, but seriously...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

This one's for Joe. Maybe you can pick up some tricks off it? I'll try to find more TG vs RG games to put up.

Though soon you'll also have to deal with my Haku and Haz play =3

Also;

Bang is one wacky man. Wacky wacky man.

that gouken video reminds me to post something i seen a long time ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veZYJ2pvcgU
    this is another gouken match and at 3:52 into the vid the gouken player does a combo that i cannot get to work at all, its not a hard combo at all to execute but ive tried it a million times and the ultra at the end will never fully connect with the full animation.
    ive set it up using exactly the same circumstances seen in the vid, when that didnt work, ive done it on counter hit, every combination you can think of, it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ive done this in sf4 and ssf4, im hoping one of the frame brains will test this and tell me how to get it to work because i swear it wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

that gouken video reminds me to post something i seen a long time ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veZYJ2pvcgU
    this is another gouken match and at 3:52 into the vid the gouken player does a combo that i cannot get to work at all, its not a hard combo at all to execute but ive tried it a million times and the ultra at the end will never fully connect with the full animation.
    ive set it up using exactly the same circumstances seen in the vid, when that didnt work, ive done it on counter hit, every combination you can think of, it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ive done this in sf4 and ssf4, im hoping one of the frame brains will test this and tell me how to get it to work because i swear it wont.

Just tested it now, you need to make sure that only one hit of the j.mp connects, so to do this, delay the j.mp (wait until you see gouken flip in the jump forward animation, like in the video)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I'm not 100% sure but my guess is that it depends on whether the j.MP hits once or twice. The full Shin Shoryuken, I think, only comes out if the j.MP hits once.

EDIT: Well that's that sorted then.

Ramza wrote: »
    Just tested it now, you need to make sure that only one hit of the j.mp connects, so to do this, delay the j.mp (wait until you see gouken flip in the jump forward animation, like in the video)

:)

tried this possibility, even if it hits only once it still doesnt connect fully, ive tried altering the timing when connecting the medium punch aswell, it still doesnt connect fully

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

works for me man, doing it now

got it to work but its really specific. you can make the jumping medium punch hit once on the way up and it wont work. to make it work gouken has to do his mid air flip before you press medium punch and it still has to hit once, for some reason???????????????? there is a question for the framers, do you have different combo properties when ascending and when decending during a jump?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

got it to work but its really specific. you can make the jumping medium punch hit once on the way up and it wont work. to make it work gouken has to do his mid air flip before you press medium punch and it still has to hit once, for some reason???????????????? there is a question for the framers, do you have different combo properties when ascending and when decending during a jump?

Well if you think about it, simply the earlier in a jump you execute a move the less chance it will combo.

Well if you think about it, simply the earlier in a jump you execute a move the less chance it will combo.
    whether you do medium punch on way up or way down the dead body still ends up roughly in the same place when gouken lands, but if you do it on the way up it doesnt combo. must have different properties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Trying it myself - works pretty much every time after a little practice.

Advertisement