Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

American Johnny/Doyler finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Can anyone upload a video for me? Llianghubb wants to see one of my vids but doesn't have an Xbox, the only way I can show him is via Youtube...

Thx in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I HERP MY DERP BACAFORT

Not even the Japanese can beat Makoto (ish).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Some amateur trying to steal cobels status as the best cammy in the world

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

That little zoom thing they kept doing annoyed me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

That little boom thing you keep doing annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

RopeDrink wrote: »

From a year ago,
    Ry wrote: »
    Rope I'm so bored of your boxer videos :D

This is the "interesting videos" thread not the "Here's me as Boxer again" thread :p

Ry

I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to be but I am a frequent user of this forum so I'm gonna say this again since nobody else has the balls and I said it before but ffs stop posting videos of yourself in interesting videos. THEY'RE NOT INTERESTING and watering them down with the odd video of something else here and there doesn't cloak it in a veil of relevance either. The thread is crap enough without more "Oh look I played a game of Vanilla today".

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Someone should post the video of the time Ry stole Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Adon. A cross between Robin Hood and a Jaguar.
    That's exactly what I always thought of him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

With all the DeeJay and Makoto love in limerick at the moment, here's a good one.

What happens when a trolling DeeJay kneeshot spammer mistimes a max out vs Makoto on full U2 :D

Serious legs.

FutureGuy wrote: »

With all the DeeJay and Makoto love in limerick at the moment, here's a good one.

What happens when a trolling DeeJay kneeshot spammer mistimes a max out vs Makoto on full U2 :D

That... has practical applications for me.

Slide under a sonic boom, will you, Blanka? *Cancel into Super*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

The legendary "Ode to the 2-Hit Combo" has now been uploaded in its entirety, in one piece, to YT:

Ropedrink, you're arguing with *Ry*.

This is the guy who has quit SFIV twice now because he was on a losing streak ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

That... has practical applications for me.

Slide under a sonic boom, will you, Blanka? *Cancel into Super*

Might be wrong but I doubt that's possible to do on reaction to a slide or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Think of me what you will and hate my videos all day, that's perfectly fine with me, I've no problem with that - but there's no need to be so sour over something like being given the impossible task of maybe skipping the one post I make every 2-3 pages once a few weeks because you hate what I post.

Anyhow, not going to cause a ruckus, been here before and it's no fun for anyone.

Sorry to the Mods if any cleaning needs done.

i for one throught it was a great montage of rage quitters and quite enjoyed it. Specially the Seth match where it was 2 for 2 , final around and you managed to get the ultra after the trade, superb stuff. Not sure what Rys problem is to be honest, as you mentioned yourself. Sour fella

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Might be wrong but I doubt that's possible to do on reaction to a slide or whatever.

Yeah I'm fairly certain it was only the U2 "ZOOM IN" that allowed him to charge the super. The fireball had barely left his hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I think he actually cancelled before that to try and chip the Makoto out, but yeah, if not then it would've been after the ultra flash.

Can guile cancel to super without the boom hitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Course, it doesn't need to hit :) (unless it was an extenuating circumstance, like a SRK or something, where it has to hit (in Guile's case, flash kick) )

Just try it from full screen to see

Also, reaction super cancelling a boom in response to Blanka slide imo is not possible, given the circumstance and the fact it is a charge move

Dreddybajs wrote: »

No I wouldn't be doing it on reaction tbh. But if a Blanka is the type to slide on guess to stuff boom I will return the favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I'm a big follower of this thread - Maybe it's just the only way I feel I can get involved. Yall surpass me in FG stuff, all I really know is SF4 and the really ancient classics of yesteryear :(

The dedication you have to the game, as well as your understanding of the mechanics is evident - You're very obviously a great player.

But you're boxing yourself in with the belief that you can only play on keyboard. 90% of the players here transitioned from pad>stick and would agree that it made them a better player.

People aren't pissed off at you because you're posting boxer vids, its because you're hanging on to a dead genre in the belief that its all you've got to contribute.
    It's like someone who's rode a horse and trap posting videos of their horsey rides hoping folks driving in cars will take interest.

Go buy an xbox and a stick. Ask your mrs/family to get you one for christmas. You'll learn fast.

You're missing out on both the new game, and the community playing it.

No I wouldn't be doing it on reaction tbh. But if a Blanka is the type to slide on guess to stuff boom I will return the favour.

nah it'd have to be psychic, I dont think it very viable tbh... plus you rely on you ex boom game aswell for pressure so it'd remove that

A-Trak wrote: »
    The dedication you have to the game, as well as your understanding of the mechanics is evident - You're very obviously a great player.

But you're boxing yourself in with the belief that you can only play on keyboard. 90% of the players here transitioned from pad>stick and would agree that it made them a better player.

People aren't pissed off at you because you're posting boxer vids, its because you're hanging on to a dead genre in the belief that its all you've got to contribute.
    It's like someone who's rode a horse and trap posting videos of their horsey rides hoping folks driving in cars will take interest.

Go buy an xbox and a stick. Ask your mrs/family to get you one for christmas. You'll learn fast.

You're missing out on both the new game, and the community playing it.
    Agreed, I have never ever even switched on SFIV one single time since I bought Super.

I was amongst the top 250 players in GP on XBL, but even so, have no desire to even see the game again.
    You gotta move on Rope, there is literally nothing better about SFIV than Super(except maybe Champ and gallery mode).

SFIII and SFIII 2nd impact, even though they were both undeniably weaker games than 3rd Strike, still had unique stages(from both 3rd strike and each other), moves, storylines, rivalries and charm that 3S didn't.

SFIV on the other hand.....

'You don't know me...but you won't let go, it's over.....nobody listen to techno!'
    Eminem 'Without me'

Sagat06 wrote: »
    nah it'd have to be psychic, I dont think it very viable tbh... plus you rely on you ex boom game aswell for pressure so it'd remove that

I think you are under estimating how many Blankas will just slide wothin half screen automatically on Guile.

Also as noticed rather impressively by Dreddy in my match with Ken at inferno 15, I don't use half as much meter on ex boom as I used to.

I think you are under estimating how many Blankas will just slide wothin half screen automatically on Guile.

Also as noticed rather impressively by Dreddy in my match with Ken at inferno 15, I don't use half as much meter on ex boom as I used to.
    Still won you the first fight though!!:p;)

• Advertisement

guaranteed your gonna catch me with it the next time we play now :rolleyes:

Advertisement