Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Abel is basically Alex with better options.

Abel plays nothing like Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

2 more characters? Think of 2 characters your convinced its not. Its them!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Also, no way are you seeing even more SFIII characters after Yan & Yung.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Game needs more Rolento.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

In Super Street Fighter IV, the start-up of Akuma's st. RH was increased in order to stop his Vanilla SFIV loop [st. jab, st. RH] repeat.

Under normal circumstances it isn't actually possible to combo into the st. RH. Every instance of it happening in this video is after a jab that cunningly avoids it's first active frame(ie. it connects 'meaty').

• Advertisement

desk has broken the SFIV engine.

AGAIN.

"So, any stage ideas for the new KOF?"

"Here's one for you; some sort of stage where, instead of starting in the usual fashion, rounds begin with the fighters jumping off a platform onto the actual stage. Even though some characters' jumps are faster than others, there's totally no way this could ever have an adverse effect on gameplay..."

"...oh."

Check out the ending to this match:
    http://www.versuscity.net/2011/01/15/when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong-2/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

...and people said Natalias 2A was useless. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

How Filipino Champ deals with the haters (NSFW):

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Wow, that makes (north) americans look so good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Wow, that makes (north) americans look so good.

Was thinking the same. I don't know what the intention of that video is, but it just makes everyone, USA and Canada, look like arseholes to me.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/1/24/is-this-for-real-1998-international-tekken-3-tournament.html
    Jim sent over a video that is pretty bizarre, even by our standards. Pulled from some old VHS tapes, this is a British gaming TV show that assembled some of the top Tekken players from around the world at the time, tossed them on a tropical island, and had them fight it out in an international Tekken 3 tournament. You'll see old footage of top players such as Ryan Hart in this one, and no, he wasn't the "Prodigal Son" back then, he was "The Terminator".

Upon further inspection, this appears to be the second-to-last-ever episode of Gamesmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Was thinking the same. I don't know what the intention of that video is, but it just makes everyone, USA and Canada, look like arseholes to me.

What did Filipino champ do wrong, fair play to him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah, FChamp is well known for being an all-around arsehole, but I don't see it in that clip. JSMaster was talking **** to him during one of his matches, which he then won and flipped JSMaster off - seems fine to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

That face that JSMasters pull after the flip off is annoying

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Yeah, FChamp is well known for being an all-around arsehole, but I don't see it in that clip. JSMaster was talking **** to him during one of his matches, which he then won and flipped JSMaster off - seems fine to me.

Yep, was thinking same :)

Ramza wrote: »
    Yep, was thinking same :)
    *remembers when Ramza flipped off Dreddy while pulling off a Chun-Li SA2 full parry on 360 d-pad*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I might get better results with Chun, Honda or even Guile, but this is why Cammy will always be my favourite character.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

wong vs combofeind
    close call

What did Filipino champ do wrong, fair play to him

He didn't do anything wrong, he just sank to his level.

A classier man would have shook his hand and it would have showed him up 1000 times more.

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    *remembers when Ramza flipped off Dreddy while pulling off a Chun-Li SA2 full parry on 360 d-pad*

Yep, but that was a friendly in joke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

He didn't do anything wrong, he just sank to his level.

A classier man would have shook his hand and it would have showed him up 1000 times more.

I'll agree with the lads that he was well within his right to flip the guy off. I would've just decked him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

My cock is four ft long.

Internets and da gamez are surprisingly not actually srs business, we're not gangsta and we aren't gonna bust anyone up, no matter how salty we get.

The **** just looks childish, whatever about hype and all.

YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY.

YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY.

Well, they ARE Americans.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Since when does giving someone the finger mean you're gangster and going to bust someone up?

ITT

People over reacting

You talk **** you gotta be ready for the backlash

ITT

People over reacting

You talk **** you gotta be ready for the backlash

I'd hardly think I'm over reacting. He just comes accross as a dick to me in that moment. *shrugs*

In my adult life I have never once thrown the finger in anger. Am I weird in that? :D

Maybe it's an Irish thing, but whenever I've seen someone in our scene momentarily backlash in anger, they tend to get laughed at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

We are all too friendly in the irish scene **bro hugs and high fives all around**

But saying that if someone were to flip me off right in my face like that, it would be a TE to the side of the head for them. I know the guy brought it on himself but still.

• Advertisement

I'd hardly think I'm over reacting. He just comes accross as a dick to me in that moment. *shrugs*

In my adult life I have never once thrown the finger in anger. Am I weird in that? :D

Maybe it's an Irish thing, but whenever I've seen someone in our scene momentarily backlash in anger, they tend to get laughed at.

To be honest, now to think of it, I, myself, would not give the finger (although I still agree 100% that he wasn't wrong or arrogant or anything in what he did), I'd be more inclined to be all "what was that?", sarcasm etc, seems more stingy to me

Advertisement