Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

If some street fighter nerd gave me the finger, id knock em out.
    punch.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Yreval wrote: »

Pfft that Bison was a complete noob.

200 points is a crap score!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Pfft that Bison was a complete noob.

200 points is a crap score!
    They were 200 Bison points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

Voa wrote: »
    They were 200 Bison points.
    Is every Bison point worth 500 regular points once he kidnaps the queen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    Is every Bison point worth 500 regular points once he kidnaps the queen?
    BisonOfCourse.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

All of the "Guiles theme goes with everything" videos were sh*te except the Lion King one, because it actually did go with it.

Guiles theme is too awesome to be ruined by a crappy forced meme though, character theme of the year, all years. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Holy sh1t3bags.
    That ken vid has renewed my love of the character.Some flashy stuff there, and its all mid game.The way Ken should be played. That must be AE yeah.
    A lot to be taken from that. Standing fierce kick to fireball,fadc,Ultra.Block stun brilliance.
    Also that slow fb fadc to ultra on Balrog is genius. .
    Standing jab seems to have serious range now.
    I've never seen hit confirm into triple dragon punch being used like that in SF4 either.

**i'm off to crack one off**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I might get better results with Chun, Honda or even Guile, but this is why Cammy will always be my favourite character.

I'm sorry but stuff like this just demonstrates that she's bordering on broken :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Kirby wrote: »
    I'm sorry but stuff like this just demonstrates that she's bordering on broken :p

Lol, you're just saying that because Dhalsim is the first character to get a beatdown in the video :p

She is god-tier in Alioune's hands, Sako too. But you need crazy good execution to play her like that imo. I remember following Evo last summer hoping to find a great Cammy... I didn't :(

Holy sh1t3bags.
    That ken vid has renewed my love of the character.Some flashy stuff there, and its all mid game.The way Ken should be played. That must be AE yeah.
    A lot to be taken from that. Standing fierce kick to fireball,fadc,Ultra.Block stun brilliance.
    Also that slow fb fadc to ultra on Balrog is genius. .
    Standing jab seems to have serious range now.
    I've never seen hit confirm into triple dragon punch being used like that in SF4 either.

**i'm off to crack one off**

Nope that's all from super, ken's gonna be some monster in player jun's hands when ae rolls round.

That st.rh xx fireball fadc ultra is character specific, I know it works on abel, and I'd imagine it'd work on chun too. Pretty sure they have to be crouching too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Lol, you're just saying that because Dhalsim is the first character to get a beatdown in the video :p

She is god-tier in Alioune's hands, Sako too. But you need crazy good execution to play her like that imo. I remember following Evo last summer hoping to find a great Cammy... I didn't :(

Sanford plays a great cammy but he had controller issues and got disqualified early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

She is god-tier in Alioune's hands, Sako too. But you need crazy good execution to play her like that imo.

Not really imo, most of her stuff isn't particularly hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Kirby wrote: »
    Sanford plays a great cammy but he had controller issues and got disqualified early on.
    I don't think Sanfords cammy is anywhere near as good as Aliounes or sakos. alioune knows all the tricks and options selects that work on each character. he's constantly in training finding more stuff out.

Edit: Or as good as Cobelcog

Yeah Sanford is a great player but from the matches I've seen he's nowhere near their level with Cammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

:')

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Not really imo, most of her stuff isn't particularly hard.

I gotta say I find it hard. I can pull off 4/5 instant cannon strikes in a row, but then a cannon spike will slip out. Spike when you want to strike is a disaster. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Regardless of whether she's 'hard' or not, in comparison to the other characters in the game she certainly is. Any other character I play is charge... Chun feels like easy mode in comparison to her.

Different strokes I guess, I find Chun a lot harder execution-wise than Cammy (I'm terrible at mash move combos, and some of her links are tough).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Some cool stuff in this, particularly some really nice Vega play in here, and I dont mean the horrible round at the start of the video XD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

would you not pick up a 2nd hand xbox and a 2nd hand copy of the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Check out that gdlk stand fierce :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Man I'm glad I gave up on Viper. Way too complicated for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I'm not normally a big fan of these zero damage vids, but the Yun & Yang made me go wow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

MAC LOVERRR 69 sent SF IV Ireland 1 a slightly too friendly message.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Advertisement