Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted auto cad information

Options
  • 11-07-2009 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

`hey
    i am looking for simple auto cad software for designing of machinery before poduction more i want some thing to replace the bord and tsquare any help or where i get software like that for windows vista

bk1991

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

AutoCad is the industry standard. Available online afaik. But it's not cheap.
    There are other free versions available, the more you pay the more you get

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=free+cad+software

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

How much designing are you doing?
    If you are doing a lot, like everyday, I would suggest going a step further and get training on a 3D package like Solidworks & Pro-E.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

not that much just wana design things before i make em basicaly i want something to replace the board and Tsquare like something that i can make 3d drawings with messurements and the like do you know where i would get something like this

bk1991

Advertisement