Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbers piping

Options
  • 11-07-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am trying to find a place in Dublin where I can get a threaded female tee that's either 3/8" or 10 mm in size and also sells barrels that are of decent lengths (a few inches) to go with them. I addition I also would like it if there were the elbows and sleeves to go along but the most important is the small tee (1/2" too big) and long barrels.
    Please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Pine19 wrote: »
    I am trying to find a place in Dublin where I can get a threaded female tee that's either 3/8" or 10 mm in size and also sells barrels that are of decent lengths (a few inches) to go with them. I addition I also would like it if there were the elbows and sleeves to go along but the most important is the small tee (1/2" too big) and long barrels.
    Please help

Chadwicks in Coolock Industrail Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Vanbis wrote: »
    Chadwicks in Coolock Industrail Estate.

+1 Those american fridges are a pain I suspect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Hell Toupee

Vanbis is right Chadwick should have something that will do that. Chadwicks plumbing centre Greenhills road D12

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭PeteHeat

Hi,

For any off standard pipe or fitings I find Hevac on the Nass Rd to be very good.

While the trade counter looks small they have a major warehouse of stock behind them with very helpful staff.

They have other branches take a look at hevac.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Hell Toupee

That hevac.ie site looks good Peteheat - could use them myself thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pine19

Thanks I'll be giving them a try shortly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pine19

All this time later and I have found a place that sells what I originally described. Neither Chadwicks nor Hevac had anything smaller then 1/2" and if they did it was either push fit or male threaded.

Union Chadlery in Malahide Marina Co. Dublin (opposite Cruzzos) have exactly what I described except for long running barrels/nipples. They do have nipples but they are only about an inch long and have hex thing in the middle. The only place I can see to get long running barrels this size is online. A place called ASAP supplies in England does them. The sites for both places are below.

www.asap-supplies.com

www.unionchandlery.ie

To who ever is possibly interested!

Advertisement