Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E63 On 3pay

• 11-07-2009 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Anybody gone with this yet? Just wondering how much the online use is and is the phone worth a buy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭ecodub

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Anybody gone with this yet? Just wondering how much the online use is and is the phone worth a buy?

I bought one on 3Pay about 4 weeks ago, it is excellent. Having used a few other phone brands in the last few years, Nokia is on its own, when it comes to phones.

The E63 is a scaled down version of the excellent E71, I've installed Google maps and its great. Skype works really well. Its great for sending and receiving emails, it has a nice feature that reads out your emails or texts.

The 1GB a month Data ad-on for €9.99 is perfect for me. I can even connect my laptop to the internet via the phone. Plus you can also use the WiFi in hotspot areas.

While I have seen many complaints about 3's customer support and network. I have to say, in my experience their customer support is excellent, very friendly and helpful. As regards their network coverage, while I travel mostly around Leinster, I had no major problems using the phone for internet use in various places. I had been a Vodafone customer and can not see any downside in moving to 3 Ireland.

Summery: The E63 is great and 3Pay is great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Thanks man! That add on seems really good to!! Defo gonna pick one up during the week

Advertisement