Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

west cork dunmanway

Options
  • 11-07-2009 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi ,anyone in the dunmanway area , have any old photos of castle st
    or information of the people who lived in castle street ,would any one
    remember ,a patrick barry,or other barry family members who lived in that area over the years bf1.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrgiggles73

Hi,

Not sure if you are using this site anymore but I too am tracing my Barry roots back to Castle Street, Dunmanway, Cork. My Great Grandfather was Patrick Barry and I have found it difficult to track him - I have had no luck using the 1911 census online.

Anyway, I visited Dunmanway and met some people there who knew my Grandfathers family.

If you want to know anything in particular just let me know and I will try and help.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bullfinch1

hi mrgiggles73-
    just saw your post ,
    if its the same patrick barry he was married to a mary brickley
    they lived in castle street , i also looked up the 1911 census ,i could not locate their records ,
    their are some cousins in and around the west cork areas
    what part of the country are you ,

Advertisement