Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tokyo Mauri VSR G-Spec for sale

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ke6n

Now asking €180

ok, final price drop. now selling for 159.99!!!!!!. this is a pretty good price considering it hasnt seen much action and its well made...not to mention how much it is new. got it thinking i wanted to go down the sniper route but figured im more into the up close action. would love to keep this airsoft rifle in my collection as the fantastic internals are paired with a very nice external finish as you would expect from Tokyo Marui, but i have some pretty expensive training ahead.
    i can upload more pics if requested

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

would you be able to deliver it to Santry?

dont actually have a car at the moment but im sure its possible. the closest my bus runs through is finglas.... but and as we all know its a hotspot for these kind of items

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

ke6n wrote: »
    ok, final price drop. now selling for 159.99!!!!!!. this is a pretty good price considering it hasnt seen much action and its well made...not to mention how much it is new. got it thinking i wanted to go down the sniper route but figured im more into the up close action. would love to keep this airsoft rifle in my collection as the fantastic internals are paired with a very nice external finish as you would expect from Tokyo Marui, but i have some pretty expensive training ahead.
    i can upload more pics if requested
    Is the gun still for sale

• Advertisement

sure is. interested??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Sorry offer withdrawn

huh???

ok people, this item is available for 1 more week before i take it down. any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Would you be interested in a trade?!?!
    But I would also need some cash or other items on top as my offer is worth a good bit more than just the VSR and scope.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Would you be interested in a trade?!?!
    But I would also need some cash or other items on top as my offer is worth a good bit more than just the VSR and scope.
    Thanks.

yes i would be open to trade and offer cash to you aswell to compensate. i recently purchaced an A&K m249 so as you can imagine funds arnt great but the CA m14 scout was my second choice and will be in my collection one day or another. what kind of offer(cash wise) are you looking at??

yes i would be open to trade and offer cash to you aswell to compensate. i recently purchaced an A&K m249 so as you can imagine funds arnt great but the CA m14 scout was my second choice and will be in my collection one day or another. what kind of offer(cash wise) are you looking at??

Cool,
    Well what are you offering with the VSR?!?!
    Cash would be nice but im also on the market for a pistol or grenades if you have anything like that?!?!
    Im not sure how much cash on top im just looking up how much the VSR is new.

dont actually have any grenades or pistols unfortunatly, so its just the TM gspec, scope and a sum of money is what i have to offer

Ok well are you selling with a case or the original box?!?!
    Cant really make up my mind on cash compensation so how much would you be willing to offer.
    The price new is a good bit off what I paid for the M14.
    I paid 320 for it without the scope,battery or extra mag im selling with it.

bought mine online from uncompany and looking at the price now it is a bit off, but then again i had to take take shipping and vat on top of it. its retailing in ireland for 280e which isnt that far off. think mine came to just below that incl transport. actually have no box for it either. just looking at your final price i see you brought it to 250e, where as im retailing for the 160e mark. from your pics your rifle looks pretty dam sweet and as you said your looking for a quick sale which im presuming you need funds for other reasons. if thats the case i know what its like and im sure parting with a CA m14 isnt the easiest thing. offering gspec, scope and 100e.
    can i ask you why your selling it by the way. i see your trying to get a g36 and need money toward it, but you only have it recent. did you just not like it?

bought mine online from uncompany and looking at the price now it is a bit off, but then again i had to take take shipping and vat on top of it. its retailing in ireland for 280e which isnt that far off. think mine came to just below that incl transport. actually have no box for it either. just looking at your final price i see you brought it to 250e, where as im retailing for the 160e mark. from your pics your rifle looks pretty dam sweet and as you said your looking for a quick sale which im presuming you need funds for other reasons. if thats the case i know what its like and im sure parting with a CA m14 isnt the easiest thing. offering gspec, scope and 100e.
    can i ask you why your selling it by the way. i see your trying to get a g36 and need money toward it, but you only have it recent. did you just not like it?

Yeah no problem you can ask as many questions as you want.
    The reason i'm selling it is i wanted to get a G36k(which i recently managed to get)so now i really need the money to upgrade it as its only a JG version so internals arent great(externals i dont mind because i gave that a custom paint job too haha)The M14 is the business but I just love the G36k so id rather have one done up to the hilt if you know what i mean.
    Ill tell you what...seeing there is no case or box with the VSR if you bring your offer up to €120 on top you have a deal as ill have to buy a case for it.As long as its in good nick(working properly) and the scope is working.
    Actually what is the crosshair like on the scope?!?!Also is there just one mag with it?!?!

comes with 1 mag and scope is cross type with notches(its a pretty long scope btw). 120e incl your 250e deal and scope.

comes with 1 mag and scope is cross type with notches(its a pretty long scope btw). 120e incl your 250e deal and scope.

How old is it?!?!
    And i take it its in good condition and working order?!?!
    So you'll offer the VSR,Scope,1 mag and €120 for the M14,2 mags,Red Dot Scope,battery and original boxes?!?!

Troyad21 wrote: »
    How old is it?!?!
    And i take it its in good condition and working order?!?!
    So you'll offer the VSR,Scope,1 mag and €120 for the M14,2 mags,Red Dot Scope,battery and original boxes?!?!

bought it back in mid 2007 and took it to hrta like 2-3 times. was using an m4 and g3 at the time but took it out for the last game of the day or so. i got it with the intention of going all sniper and getting a ghillie suit and the TM VSR has great potential for it... high end brand, positive reviews etc. however i had to stop as i was doing flight training, and well, it kinda consumes all your funds but as im in kinda a gap between training and full time working i want to get back into airsoft. always kept it in great condition though, stored it properly and checked it from time to time. the intention of selling it was to use the money to save for getting a job, but seeing your m14 demanded a second look and suppose i can stretch within reason for it. i see on your onw thread theres other interest so i guess all the cards are on the table should you decide to accept...........VSR,Scope,1 mag and €120 for the M14,2 mags,Red Dot Scope,battery and original boxes. if you decide to turn it down however, no worries.

bought it back in mid 2007 and took it to hrta like 2-3 times. was using an m4 and g3 at the time but took it out for the last game of the day or so. i got it with the intention of going all sniper and getting a ghillie suit and the TM VSR has great potential for it... high end brand, positive reviews etc. however i had to stop as i was doing flight training, and well, it kinda consumes all your funds but as im in kinda a gap between training and full time working i want to get back into airsoft. always kept it in great condition though, stored it properly and checked it from time to time. the intention of selling it was to use the money to save for getting a job, but seeing your m14 demanded a second look and suppose i can stretch within reason for it. i see on your onw thread theres other interest so i guess all the cards are on the table should you decide to accept...........VSR,Scope,1 mag and €120 for the M14,2 mags,Red Dot Scope,battery and original boxes. if you decide to turn it down however, no worries.

Sure sounds good and it seems you know what your talking bout so ill take your word that its in good nick dont mind the odd bit of wear and tear as ill be painting it anyway.
    Yeah there was another bit of interest there a few hours ago but no reply since so i think ill wait until tomorrow to give you my final answer if thats ok with you.
    Where are you based just so i know where ill have to go if i accept??!
    Thanks again man.

• Advertisement

no hassle at all. im based in ashbourne at present, but if we go ahead im sure we can negotiate the easiest thing. listen take your time with this other interest and see how it goes, just in case you need to think about it. im pretty interested on this deal. il be offline today from after 1 to 7ish but back on later just in case you had decided on your final word and are waiting for me to reply. thanks

offered to troyad21 in deal. moving to pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hawk2008

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭geoff miller

cool lightsaber man :rolleyes: ..........:(
    haha em, yeh ke6n, im interested in that sniper you got if your deal doesnt go down to plan!

sorry guys, sniper rifle sold and this thread is closed.....but a lightsaber would of been nice in cqb. bzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzhhhhhooooommmmmm and all that jazz

Advertisement