Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radler - NZ Lime Beer

• 11-07-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

HI,

Does anyone know of any offlicence selling this in Dublin? I think you can get it in the Woolshed - but I really dont like that pub. Would like a few for the fridge instead!

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Is this Monteith's Radler? Never seen any Monteith's beers here. And the Woolshed have it?

Given that Radler in German is a shandy, I've often wondered how many German tourists' deaths a 5% ABV beer called Radler is responsible for.

Note also
    RADLER® is a registered trademark of DB Breweries Ltd in New Zealand.
    Like "budweiser", "salvator" and "hoegaarden" before, it looks like "radler" could soon stop being a generic beer style and become the intellectual property of a large multinational corporation. Last I heard DB are after "saison" as well :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

yeah i was searching earlier in the week and saw a blog post about that... bad form alright.

I'm pretty sure that the Woolshed have it - it is a while since I was in there, but I am pretty sure they had it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The Woolshed don't have any Monteith's.

They don't export to Ireland.

I've asked many times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭guildofevil

"Mom", "love" and "screen door" are registered trademarks of MomCorp.

Advertisement