Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nightvision

• 11-07-2009 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

looking to trade a Set of ATN Nightvision goggles for a G&G or similar spec M4/M15 etc, must be in great condition, no paintjobs etc...used in two night games only. getting rid, cos im not playing much at night :-)

Specs can be found on http://www.nightgear.co.uk/p/1423/ATN-Night-Vision/Night-Vision-Binoculars-Goggles-ATN-Night-Cougar-Night-Vision-GEN-1+.htm

I have mounted these on a MICH (fiberglass) Helmet the tac light in the pic is not part of the deal .. ill throw in the USMC T-Pattern. BDU as part of the right deal, Size M will fit a dude, upto a 33 waist 41 chest

DSC04232.jpg
    DSC00068.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

What price would you sell the goggles for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

350 for the whole lot, pretty exepnsive bit of kit, cost me over 500 when I bought em...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Offer 200 for just the goggles

Ok PM me with details etc...

Theses are still available - would perfer trade rather then cash...

• Advertisement

still available for sale if anyones intrested, price drop to 200 posted inc helmet and BDU, - Plus a set of OD green BDU same sizes as the T-Patterns listed, selling off this stuff as I want to fund a P90 Project.. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

how much for the lid and night vision??
    dont need the bdu's

200 blips.- THE bdu were surplus to me needs if ya get me... fair price considering... :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

i see
    well im of on me holliers' in the mornin

so if they are still about next week ill have a butcher's at them how's that?

cool in the gang dude...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

0ffer asking - €200

Moving to PM...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

would ya sell the bdu seperate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

Goggles, BDU's and helm just delievered. Everything in excellent condition.

Thanks again.

Advertisement