Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early bird Sunday Dublin

Options
  • 11-07-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Looking for nice place which has early bird on Sunday for 18th birthday lunch of about 20-25 .Have gone in the past to Dobbins ( excellent but slightly expensive @ approx 30 euros per head ) and Coachmans Dublin Airport - good value @ 17.50 but I have heard it has since gone downhill ? Looking to go about 2.00 until 4 or 4.30 north dublin or city centre anyone any ideas?:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The Carnegie Court Hotel in Swords and the Grand Hotel both do a lovely Sunday lunch. The Grand is especially nice for a large family group because you can sit outside or go for a walk on the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

This place €25 per head 4 course sunday lunch http://www.menupages.ie/search/restaurants/louies_bistro.aspx

Must also say Im involved with the place so hard to be objective, but it really is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rilly99

Thanks for the suggestions will let you know how i get on

;)Booked the Carngie Court Sunday lunch 21 per head looks good - got home tonight and seen Louies Bistro got brilliant write up in Saturdays Indos - I am off this week and will try Louies as you were honest enough to say you were involved .Will post comments here and menupages.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

rilly99 wrote: »
    ;)Booked the Carngie Court Sunday lunch 21 per head looks good - got home tonight and seen Louies Bistro got brilliant write up in Saturdays Indos - I am off this week and will try Louies as you were honest enough to say you were involved .Will post comments here and menupages.ie

Thank you, yes pleasant surprise indeed when leafing through the sunday paper.

• Advertisement

Carnegie Court was excellent , great value and great service

Advertisement