Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new update

Options
  • 11-07-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

will fifa 09 be getting an update for the new premier league squads??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Yeah its called FIFA 10 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭liam09

fifa 09 have no updates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Yeah its called FIFA 10 :D

Arf:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Boardom

They updated the squads after the jan transfer window so i assume this will happen again at the end of aug seeing as fifa10 will not be coming out until oct 09.

it will be interesting if all the online players who always play with manu just move to madrid. i assume they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Boardom wrote: »
    They updated the squads after the jan transfer window so i assume this will happen again at the end of aug seeing as fifa10 will not be coming out until oct 09.

it will be interesting if all the online players who always play with manu just move to madrid. i assume they will.

I reckon so - everyone loves Ronaldo dont they!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

There will definetly be no new update and yes all man utd users but their real fans will switch to real or barca

Advertisement