Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES VS Fifa

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

pes last yr was dissapointing, wanted to like fifa, tried it, didnt like it

tried fifa again this yr before pes came out, same, didnt like it

pes has improved a bit, especially with the online, happy enough although not fully content with their efforts

i just dont like fifa personally. all about waiting for the through ball down the wing or that through ball down the middle when the centre back steps up and the forward gets clean through. you score every single one on one chance, feels as if the goalkeeper is tiny in the goals, he cant get near anything.

and whats with the ridiculous curl?? free kick outside the box, ya belt it it with massive dip and swerve. but the worst is when a player is running down the wing near the corner flag, ya press cross and he somehow manages to wrap the outside of his boot around the ball, he falls over with the twisting involved, and the ball practically goes outside the penalty box, then curves rapidly and goes behind for a goal kick, frickin ridiculous.

have to say i do really like the passing system in fifa, lot more control over who you pass to as opposed to pes. the through ball is perhaps to poor in pes, but i think way to strong in fifa, somewhere in between i think is a good balance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

flugel wrote: »
    and whats with the ridiculous curl?? free kick outside the box, ya belt it it with massive dip and swerve. but the worst is when a player is running down the wing near the corner flag, ya press cross and he somehow manages to wrap the outside of his boot around the ball, he falls over with the twisting involved, and the ball practically goes outside the penalty box, then curves rapidly and goes behind for a goal kick, frickin ridiculous.

its always really windy in fifa. :pac:

Advertisement