Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Games Under 10 Leinster Winners

Options
  • 11-07-2009 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Well done to Bagenalstown who won the under 10 community games in Eire Og today.
    They playe a great semi final and a brilliant final beating Naas who are last years all Ireland winners.
    Well done to Eire Og who allowed the games to be played on the pitches. A good crowd at the games and although some teams went home disappointed I think all of them did their respective towns proud.
    Only one point separated Baganalstown from Naas in the end. What a game.
    I am not sure where they are playing the all Irelands..I think its in Athlone. You never know...maybe we have all Ireland champions in the making.
    The ref did a fantastic job on the day. Well done to him too. Sometimes we forget about the man in the middle that outs up with all of the abuse eh?

Comments

Advertisement