Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuntshow

Options
  • 11-07-2009 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I recently went too see a so called "stunt show" here in Galway. It was the most ridiculous spectacle i ever saw, they charged us 12 Euro per adult and 6 Euro per child.it was the biggest waste of money ever, wouldn't give it 1 out of 10 for entertainment value!!!! and to top it all off i was spoken too very rudely and aggressively when I asked for a refund.it was called "Hot XXX and Gear XXX"and is owned by a Mr KaXXXagh and Mr CoXXXy, so be forewarned not to waste your money going to this show.
    has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I recently went too see a so called "stunt show" here in Galway. It was the most ridiculous spectacle i ever saw, they charged us 12 Euro per adult and 6 Euro per child.it was the biggest waste of money ever, wouldn't give it 1 out of 10 for entertainment value!!!! and to top it all off i was spoken too very rudely and aggressively when I asked for a refund.it was called "Hot XXX and Gear XXX"and is owned by a Mr KaXXXagh and Mr CoXXXy, so be forewarned not to waste your money going to this show.
    has anyone else seen this?

Aren't you the bigger eejit for paying into something with the above title. Fool and his money are easily parted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

put this in useful tips!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Was this fella there?

Picture4.png

Picture6.png

Picture2.png

Apparently he's an unreal driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

they had a thing about this on liveline a week or two ago. shower of cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thank you for joining boards martinflynn, read charter - particularly bullet 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Was this fella there?

Apparently he's an unreal driver.

Ten euros to fight a fella in the back of a trailer? Jesus thats great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Liveline was hilarious. Apparently the "organisers" were following a well known stunt team & putting their stickers over the other teams posters.

Definitely need to get both of them to have a fight in a trailer

Advertisement