Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA now takin 12 year olds

Options
  • 11-07-2009 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I HEAR THAT HRTA ARE TAKING 12 TO 16s ON TUESDAY 14th is anybody else goin :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

I can't stand people playing airsoft under the age of 14 :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Why not? when were all locked and loaded, were all the same.

I played at one of the Gatherings and there was a little philipino lad aged 12, was well able to play too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Yeah man I know. But I play airsoft for the sheer realisim, and seeing small guys running around isn't exactly...em realistic :)

Sorry if I affended anyone by saying that by the way. I don't mind playing with them, would just rather not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Yeah man I know. But I play airsoft for the sheer realisim, and seeing small guys running around isn't exactly...em realistic :)

Sorry if I affended anyone by saying that by the way. I don't mind playing with them, would just rather not.

What if they are really tall 12 year olds.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

I understood the minimum age was dictated by a site's insurance and was 14.
    That was for Airsoft specified insurance afaik.
    Anyone know ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Well... the minimum age for G-Tac is 12.
    Its on their website. www.g-tac.eu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Well... the minimum age for G-Tac is 12.
    Its on their website. www.g-tac.eu

Fair enough.
    Ta for that. Don't really matter anyhow when we're all kitted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

This is for 12 to 16year olds only. there are many people under the age of 14 ringin HRTA asking about information of ages and the like. but they have to wait until there 14. Seeing as how HRTA has all the proper documentation and the like they are allowed accept 12year olds on site. this has nothing to do with the weekend skirmishing and is going to be on tuesdays wether or not this will be a regular thing or not i dont know.

this was originally to be just for 12-14 but it was raised to 12-16 so more of the local players could play as well. If its not for its not for you, its meant for those under 14's in the first place.

I'll be there anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I can't stand people playing airsoft under the age of 14 :/

Good for you, but entirely irrelevant to the thread.

On-topic please gentlemen.

Thanks PK for answering the original question

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

If your small like me, all the better to hide in bushes for :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

'Cept I'm 15...

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

delta-boy wrote: »
    If your small like me, all the better to hide in bushes for :3

And take a 6 room kill house, with 5 players in it, i think it was 5, all on your own :D

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

I know a 6'3 13yo... so thats mute. plus, so bloody what? short? you can pretend its nam.... realism has a limit when you are playing in a pallet fort :P

Plus arent you 14? hypocrite... they arent much smaller than you! If we are having realism, no players under 18 allowed per army regs, and you must be fit and able (and not a screaming walt), sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Grimreaper

hrta are havin a 12 to 16s skirmish tomo tuesday me and seven of my friends are goin and another eight are goin as well so is anyone else goin

Advertisement