Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone travelled europe with your laptop??

Options
  • 12-07-2009 5:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭

I am planning to spend a year or a little less in europe. I would be in Germany for six of those months and travelling around the rest for much shorter periods of time. I currently live in South America and my laptop has been such an awesome companian. I am based in one area and have free internet but I my computer has been a great friend. I can play movies, my music and charge my ipod as well as keep up to date with podcasts and news of what is happening back home and around the world. Does anybody know if I could get travel around europe and keep my laptop ( securely ) connected to the internet. Or do I just have to keep my laptop for movies and charging my ipod and have to run to the internet cafe to see what is happening in the world?? Thanks

Advertisement