Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV Round 3 Tournament - Discussion

• 12-07-2009 5:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads! Just to keep discussion in its place, please discuss here :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Is this just a boards.ie thing or do you want extra promotion? Or do you want extra promotion regardless...? Good luck with it. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Nope, no intentions of extra promotion. I'm not making any cash out of this event and I'm not part of a company or shop.

Just made a discussion thread to keep things more organised, rather than unrelated discussions taking place in other threads (i.e.: Registration thread)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Leprekaun wrote: »
    Nope, no intentions of extra promotion. I'm not making any cash out of this event and I'm not part of a company or shop.

Just made a discussion thread to keep things more organised, rather than unrelated discussions taking place in other threads (i.e.: Registration thread)

Don't worry, wasn't looking for payment (yet......). Just wondering if ye wanted an extra post ;)

Good luck with it though.

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

The more the merrier imo Sabre, if you can get the word out to get more people in, go for it!

Advertisement