Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Adverts.ie Support of the site?

Options
  • 12-07-2009 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there, I am looking for some help.

I have been banned form Adverts.ie Support for asking for support ie. what I could or could not post about a certain advertisement.

I cant see any logic behind it to be honest.

The moderator is muffler.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Basically adverts.ie doesn't cater for commercial enterprises - it's basically a site for non-traders to buy and sell stuff. There's no facility over there for traders of any kind.

Did you drop muffler a PM to find out about why it was deleted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ChemDryCitywide

That's no problem, all I wanted was some direction.

I dont feel there was a need for a permanent ban, it was my first post and I have explained myself to Muffler and now yourself.

I am not trying to sell anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ChemDryCitywide

That's no problem, all I wanted was some direction.

I dont feel there was a need for a permanent ban, it was my first post and I have explained myself to Muffler and now yourself.

I am not trying to sell anything.

I wouldn't mind somebody sorting this out for me, I haven't done anything wrong??

I have waited three weeks for somebody to look into this situation and I would like it sorted out as soon as possible

Thank you :confused:

Advertisement