Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aft type sms client for Windows Mobile

• 12-07-2009 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭

Hi guys & gals,

can anyone tell me if there's an AFT type sms client available for Windows Mobile devices?
    I have used up my monthly quota of o2 texts, and still have the web texts but it's a pain logging in to the o2 site to send them.

Thanks in advance.

T

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's not an application but it's a web based version of Cabbage. It'll load much quicker in your browser etc :)

http://www.cabbagetexter.com/cabbagewebbased.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Random wrote: »
    It's not an application but it's a web based version of Cabbage. It'll load much quicker in your browser etc :)

http://www.cabbagetexter.com/cabbagewebbased.php

my god Speedy Reply!

Cheers Random, I'll try that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'm willing to develop a Windows Mobile client since I'm currently developing Apps on it :)

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I'm willing to develop a Windows Mobile client since I'm currently developing Apps on it :)

Sounds cool Webmonkey, keep us up to date :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

If cabbage doesnt work on your windows mobile phone, your missing the java complier, so you may need to get one of those as well.

The Java compiler (Esmertec Jbed) was on my SE Xperia when I got it, and using cabbage on it with no problems.

• Advertisement

billbond4 wrote: »
    If cabbage doesnt work on your windows mobile phone, your missing the java complier, so you may need to get one of those as well.

The Java compiler (Esmertec Jbed) was on my SE Xperia when I got it, and using cabbage on it with no problems.

Hi billbond,

Cabbage installed at the first attempt so it appears the java was up to date but cheers for the heads up.
    :)

Advertisement