Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoiniaCelve's reading log

• 12-07-2009 8:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am going to log what Im reading this year in this thread. Anyone else is welcome to do the same. Its a healthy habit that will hopefully keep me away from the damn TV.My goal is to read 15 books this year. Not sure if anybody else uses it, but my name on LibraryThing is WhatsHisNuts. Its a good tool for logging books youve read and finding books that interest you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

I am going to log what Im reading this year in this thread. Anyone else is welcome to do the same. Its a healthy habit that will hopefully keep me away from the damn TV.My goal is to read 15 books this year. Not sure if anybody else uses it, but my name on LibraryThing is WhatsHisNuts. Its a good tool for logging books youve read and finding books that interest you.

CoiniaCelve, this is C-13's reading log where generally only he/she logs. You are more than welcome to start your own thread where you can log your books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

turgon wrote: »
    CoiniaCelve, this is C-13's reading log where generally only he/she logs. You are more than welcome to start your own thread where you can log your books.
    ^That. I've no idea why you'd want to inject your reading log into someone else's but you can't, though you can have your very own thread to do it in.

Advertisement