Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trout Fishing Permit

Options
  • 12-07-2009 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hiya,

I have a permit issued by Super Value Blessington. Could someone clarify this:

"A trout angling permit is issued subject to a full and proper return of the number of all fishing caught being made to the Electricity Supply Board."

What does that suppose to mean? Do I have to release all the fish I caught or what? It does say further that there's BAG LIMIT: 4 Fish Per Day.

I'm stumped a little...

Thanks for ya help in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

A "catch return" or "fishing return" is a form you fill in with the numbers of fish caught written down and sent in to the fishery owner or manager, or handed in as you leave, so they can adapt their management and restocking to the numbers of fish removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭PeterLT

Oh... That makes sense. Listen, really appreciate your answer coolwings. Thanks

Advertisement