Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher advice

Options
  • 12-07-2009 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi All, have a problem with our dishwasher and hope that someone will be able to help. It's an Electrolux ESL 4115. The latch on the door is jammed or simply not catching when the door is closed. The motor appears to be working fine, it's just the door. This is the standard model that was included with the houses in the Park stage so maybe this has happened before? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

I had a problem with my dishwasher last year. There was an email address on the user manual so I emailed them. They got back to me very quickly and were able to tell me what to do to resolve the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Pepinot

Hi Pelemcg,

I had a similiar problem and was about to call the company but had a look and it was where the unit had slightly dislodged (as it is integrated) so screws/bolts just needed to be tightened worked perfectly since so may save you some cash!!! Worth a try!!! Hope this helps

Advertisement