Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffer 360!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Where it all began:
    buffer.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I mett Buffer the night before UFC 100 and I told him I came all the way from Ireland to see the Buffer 360. He said thanks and that he did not want to let me down but it would depend on the energy he got from the crowd on the night. I went crazy when he did it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

what does buffer do when he's not at the ufc? does he do local boxing/mma events? does he do those voice overs for elevators or voice mails?

Ladies and Gentlemen you are at the SECOND floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

what does buffer do when he's not at the ufc?

He should record satnav instructions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He's the head of Buffer Enterprises and manages his half-brother Michael. He pretty much spends most of his time looking to make more money out of the "let's get ready to rumble" phrase, which he does incredibly well. He's a semi-pro poker player as well

Advertisement