Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless Speakers

• 12-07-2009 6:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking into getting a set up for the next year of college. I listen to music on my laptop quite a bit, but the speakers are lacking for any kind of house party, I'm trying to find speakers that can connect wirelessly to my laptop and vice versa that are powerful enough (30 watt +)

Also it would be great if I could connect my iPhone to them so id of thought bluetooth would be good.

Looking to get them under about 130 euro if possible, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭Adam anto

Try these for speakers. I have a pair and where as they're not professional monitors they are bloody good for the price and have a great punch out of them.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Z-4-Speaker-System-Black/dp/B000BSTXFE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1247908362&sr=8-5

Have a look at the volume control in the pictures. There are 2 sockets on it
    1. Headphone output
    2. IPOD input
    Handy little feature to have.

Wireless speakers are out there but I've never tried them, remember you still have to get a power cable to a wireless speaker.

A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I know that, i just dont like having to go back to it every time I want to change song. Seen those speakers alright, seen a pair of Hardon Kardons for €120 the other day, tempting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭Adam anto

Hardon Kardons for €120.. sounds good :-)

Only other thing I can think of is an ipod FM transmitter or one of those A/V wireless extenders..

Best of luck with the house parties.

A

Advertisement