Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Forums

Options
  • 12-07-2009 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if there is a list of these anywhere? I would like to request access to a few but not sure of who to PM as I can't find their listing.

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

There is no public list, no :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Hmm. Okay, thanks for that.

Well say if one wanted access to Lolocaust, whom would one PM? Asking for a friend, of course... ha ha.:pac:

Thanks a million in advance.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

I know what to do now.

Thanks to the 2 boardsies that PM'd me and thanks to Buffybot also.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

For other people's future reference, if you want access to a private forum, then the best thing to do is PM either the mod who has the forum listed in their profile, or more likely PM the person you heard it off. So if someone mentions "Lolocaust" in a thread and you want access to that forum, ask the person who mentioned it, who the mod is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can always google "Mod: lolocaust" if you like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement