Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death of a Jedi

Options
  • 12-07-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

My most recent effort, done for a Star Wars happy friend.

5728_101768686486_603231486_2600136_5222009_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

V.dramatic. Was the friend happy with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

The guy looks a bit like Gary Glitter. :X

Was that the intention? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

V.dramatic. Was the friend happy with it?

Yeah, he quite liked it. I'm working on quite a bit of stuff from that shoot. Not the worlds biggest Star Wars fan, but it is nice to put a darker slant on everything.

It's a good result then. the friend liked it so your definately doing something right despite not being a star wars fan. Good work.

5728_105602831486_603231486_2669268_1358052_n.jpg

Another one from the same job. I think one of the reasons i never liked Star Wars is because it was too clean, so i am trying to grunge it up some.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 kuban-83

The 2'th is bether then the first.

On the firs one, the difference in the graphic between the background and man is too visible.

kuban-83 wrote: »
    The 2'th is bether then the first.

On the firs one, the difference in the graphic between the background and man is too visible.

The first one was designed more as a "cover" if you would. I much prefer the second one myself...but the one i am working on now should blow the balls off it.:pac:

Dragan wrote: »
    The first one was designed more as a "cover" if you would. I much prefer the second one myself...but the one i am working on now should blow the balls off it.:pac:

The second one is better than the first. Looking forward to seeing further work. Your photoshop skills are great to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

Add a border and try using:

Tools>Filters>Lighting effects.

Makes such a difference you won't believe it. :cool:

Advertisement