Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Switchover

Options
  • 12-07-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I am currently receiving BBC and ITV signals from Wales in the Gorey area.

Can anyone tell me the name or area of the Welsh transmitter involved as I understand that TV transmissions in Wales will commence the digital switchover next month.

Thanks in anticipation for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The Help Desk board is for queries from people who are having trouble with the site as a whole or a moderator decision.

You'd be wanting to post your query on the Terrestrial board in the Cable & Digital TV category.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Verso

sceptre wrote: »
    The Help Desk board is for queries from people who are having trouble with the site as a whole or a moderator decision.

You'd be wanting to post your query on the Terrestrial board in the Cable & Digital TV category.

Sorry, my mistake. Will post again under Terrestial board.

Advertisement